Rate the Paladin Transmog above you Pt. 2

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Senaria 9/10
It looks really nice.
90 Human Paladin
Bionix 8/10

That's a great 2-hander to use with that theme, and props to finding an eyepatch mog that works for plate.

I do think you could spiff it up a little with some mix and match pieces (especially the shoulders since that set has that big hollow dome effect on most race's models) and perhaps a tabard for some color. The tabard's always hit or miss though, since a lot of detailed chests lose out by including one.
90 Human Paladin
Camaeris 9/10 very pally looking but i would rock a different tabard imo
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mermadia - 8/10 Look like a Priest with a demons axe. A route I hadn't really thought to go...I don't try dresses on platies, but it seems to work.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Fixius, yea I agree. I've tried a few other axes, but I just can't find anything that matches well until I can start doing some heroic DS runs. Kinda wish that these armory pages would give a 3D image like the app does.
90 Human Paladin
@Fixius, yea I agree. I've tried a few other axes, but I just can't find anything that matches well until I can start doing some heroic DS runs. Kinda wish that these armory pages would give a 3D image like the app does.
9/10, I didn't think you could find matching boots for that pvp set, which is wonderful....may have to hit that up sometime :D
90 Human Paladin
6/10
Edited by Palastorm on 3/5/2013 5:26 PM PST
90 Human Paladin
7/10 not bad, I like the customization and personal touch but classic T2 is best :D

<3
90 Human Paladin
8/10 can't go wrong with the Marshal's set, uggh i need to pvp more : )
90 Human Paladin
10/10. Brilliant use of colors - all the pieces go so well together! Very nice job.
90 Human Paladin
Naevius - I like it all cept the head - it's cloth - isn't that blasphemy for a pally to wear anything cloth?

EDIT - hey blizz what's with the retarded poses?
Edited by Tsumii on 3/6/2013 6:43 AM PST
90 Tauren Paladin
@Tsumii

Your human.. is bald :O lol other than that I really like the color contrast in your gear, very original.

8.5/10
90 Draenei Paladin
@Tsumii

Your human.. is bald :O lol other than that I really like the color contrast in your gear, very original.

8.5/10

Is there a person under that mountain of 2" thick plate? Even for a Tauren it looks very bulky to me.

7/10 (and am generous here)
90 Human Paladin
Intresting to say the leaast, and I can see that growin on you the more you get to see it.

8/10 because it makes me think of space ninjas.
90 Tauren Paladin
9.5/10 @Cezar

I actually really like what you got going on there, Ive just always hated that helmet style even if it fits perfectly with your theme :)

As for mine Im been tweaking it a bit and idk if I have the best Mogg for my Axe to fit the set... anyone have any suggestions on a better 2H Axe that would go well with my getup?
90 Human Paladin
Damn shame you cant get the alliance grand marshal axe because it would go soooooo well with that set.

I like that setup you got too, its perty damn cool. I even like the weapon, but seems like you could go with somthing a little brighter for the weapon and make that a flawless 10/10, till then 9.5 sir.
Damn shame you cant get the alliance grand marshal axe because it would go soooooo well with that set.

I like that setup you got too, its perty damn cool. I even like the weapon, but seems like you could go with somthing a little brighter for the weapon and make that a flawless 10/10, till then 9.5 sir.

8/10.

It's really creative. However, I think that if buy Overlord's Chest/bracers/legs, and get red gloves/boots, I think you'll pull off the set you're going for better. I'll see if I can find the red gloves/boots that my friend uses.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like the colors. 9/10
90 Human Paladin
I'm kinda a fan of that pally outfit and thinking of getting it one day
9/10
90 Human Paladin
I like the colors. 9/10

7/10 Judgement's a classic, not really sure about the wep choice though.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]