Rate the Paladin Transmog above you Pt. 2

90 Human Paladin
9/10 because I love that set on Blood Elves. Interesting use of the crown though
-1 because I can't bring myself to say anything is perfect.

I finally got my Shattered Sun tabard! I thought it would be super über ultra haxor difficult to obtain but I was completely wrong. I plan on getting the Judgement Crown to finish off my mosh pit of various armor. Anyone have a better suggestion for the helmet? I have a look-alike of the Lightbringer Helmet but that doesn't cut it, I want something that protects mah beautiful face.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the belt is only placeholder, I have it transmog he'd to that because you can barely tell it was there. Not sure what to transmog it to, but I think I may go with Lightbringer since it is in the same set as most of my gear
Edited by Vhorrin on 2/10/2013 10:12 PM PST
90 Human Paladin
7/10, kind of an eclectic mish-mash of gear, but it at least looks like plate.

Of course, I say that while transmogged to the single most common set in the game. Damn Blizzard for not letting me transmog the vanilla PVP shoulders!
90 Human Paladin
7/10

Sickest tier pally out there but yet seen soooo often.
90 Human Paladin
8.5/10 I really Like it.
90 Human Paladin
@Condge

10/10

I love how even your tabard blends in perfectly with your chosen color scheme and the patterns of your armor. :3
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Lyre
10/10

I like the tie in with the crown. Sword really brings the set together
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Kilhan
8/10

Weapon matches nicely. Haven't seen that set around lately, very nice. Although I'm only guessing it's the full set because of that GIANT SHIELD blocking your torso. :>

I'm ashamed of mine (plate bra /shame), but finally found some of the pieces and wanted to wear them together.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Kilhan
8/10

Weapon matches nicely. Haven't seen that set around lately, very nice. Although I'm only guessing it's the full set because of that GIANT SHIELD blocking your torso. :>

I'm ashamed of mine (plate bra /shame), but finally found some of the pieces and wanted to wear them together.

8/10, diggin the color coordination

figured i'd go a bit different
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Kilhan
8/10

8/10, diggin the color coordination

figured i'd go a bit different

9/10. only minus a point since it's a tier set and doesn't take much to get, but sword compliments it beautifully.
86 Tauren Paladin
@Dévil
8/10. Always liked the beginning DK set, need to get them boots though. :)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
9/10 because it's a Tauren, really awesome on Blood elves.
90 Draenei Paladin
@ Anastarian

Holy !@#$, I want that guitar!
I WANT IT
10/10
90 Human Paladin
Not a big fan of the helm but the rest of the set looks good.

8/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Terrible and overdone 1/10 posted here for epeen of challenge dungeons gg
Edited by Dordrey on 2/13/2013 10:32 AM PST
90 Human Paladin
6/10
90 Human Paladin
02/13/2013 10:32 AMPosted by Dordrey
Terrible and overdone 1/10 posted here for epeen of challenge dungeons gg

Here you go Dordrey, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7908331258. ^_~

Glass your sword doesn't quite match but I do love the purple power ranger set. 7/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^ 8/10, Sword Matches set, I dont love the challenge mode set but it looks good.
90 Human Paladin
6/10 I like the set, but I see if everywhere :(
90 Human Paladin
8/10 very original and its sexy however the mace :/
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]