LF DPS for Challenge Mode Gold Runs

90 Human Paladin
Hello Exodar! My brother (Tank) and I are looking for interested DPS to learn/run Challenge Modes. We'll be grinding for the gold. We've recently returned to the game and are still getting geared appropriately but will be looking to start some runs next week. We have time to do some serious runs about twice a week. You'll need to have the appropriate pots/flasks etc. and be willing to wipe. We're both very easy going and used to be fairly serious in TBC and early Wrath (check achievements) so don't worry about playing with total noobs. Looking forward to hearing from people :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump. I got the big heals baby!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You know, you don't HAVE to bump your thread every couple of hours. It's not like these forums get a ton of activity.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
According to a recent Blizzard study, 82% of all exodar forum activity is bovine related.
Edited by Behemot on 2/3/2013 9:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
02/03/2013 09:58 PMPosted by Behemot
According to a recent Blizzard study, 82% of all exodar forum activity is bovine related.

ORLY!?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Hello Exodar! My brother (Tank) and I are looking for interested DPS to learn/run Challenge Modes. We'll be grinding for the gold. We've recently returned to the game and are still getting geared appropriately but will be looking to start some runs next week. We have time to do some serious runs about twice a week. You'll need to have the appropriate pots/flasks etc. and be willing to wipe. We're both very easy going and used to be fairly serious in TBC and early Wrath (check achievements) so don't worry about playing with total noobs. Looking forward to hearing from people :)

Your brother is a tank? Thats really cool. I wish I had plate armor and a giant cannon for a brother.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Don't be mean...

But you really don't need to bump the thread. Sadly, there aren't many alliance visitors to this forum. I'd suggest trying trade or your guild. Or perhaps, you already have and haven't gotten a nibble? I feel your pain. I've been there often. I'd hit you up for it, but then, I'm a tank :) and I know the bestest pally healer.. and we have our own little challenge mode action going on within CV. You should keep looking and good luck (just bumping is kind of rude... after a while...).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Myself and a friend (Mage) have been interested in doing some some runs to see what they are like.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Dulera!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
WHY SO MANY BUMP!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcWtw62LoVY

That is all.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
hahahahaha ^
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Dulera!

GIGGLEFOOT!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
YO DAWG I HEAR YOU LIKE DA BUMPS SO IM GONNA BUMP DIS. YOU CAN HOLLA AT YOUR MOO COW BROTHA LATER AIGHT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I've been reading up on some of the strats and I'd be interested in running some challenge modes with a competent group. My BT is Cheetoez#1245.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]