Rate The Xmog Above ya!

90 Troll Priest
This is the only set I can get to show

Mines kinda meh I was working on getting the rest of the Mage recolored but i didn't get a lot of pieces yet so for now i'm using the red hands with the rest of the set, this is not 100% complete its my pve set cuz I like to use the new sutff a bit, So im using the panda hat thing, t14 shoulders and chest I think the tabby is OK no boots and that's about it.

This is the only set i can get to show up but I had a pve set before that was the obvious t5 mixed up stuff and an asian type set that I modded into this set to be less cliche. I also have a pvp set that uses the s3 chest and hood , the s2 shoulders and some other pieces
Edited by Gerasa on 2/2/2013 5:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
8/10. I don't like your gloves, I don't think they match. Also; ew troll.

Think gypsy/belly dancer when rating mine.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
yeah I picked troll cuz all my friends went horde i was priest and didnt wanna go blood elf, i kinda regret it.
Yeah cant find any better gloves. and your 8/10 is better than the 2s i used to get just because people said it wasnt the same color, which is silly and dumb, colors match each other think how people dress IRL

@ ambitious
id give you a 7/10 but i think yours is better than mine ( as mine is now I think if I got mine really good its look better cuz I like them a bit more flashy but I jsut dont have the peices I have like half of each set ) so dont take it on your scale, very nice simple look , i like the belly dancer look tho if you where going gypsy the skin color is wrong butt hats ok and I just dont get that look from the color sceme , patterns on the robes and such and the general tailoring of the robes , but its not completely off , and I think It looks better than if you went full gypsy very cute , as a guy it looks atractive. (as much as a cartoon/game with these graphics can be , or almost as much , i like red heads) And yet it doesnt look "slutty" or weak you still look like you could kick some !@#
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Uhmm...you could just unmog your gloves and it would match fine, right?

I'll give you a 7/10. I like how the hat matches and it looks pretty good on a troll, but the gloves are way off. I can't imagine you being sober when you did that. It's hard to do anything with that tier, though.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
oh yeah i guess i could oh snap i kinda forget they are the tier cuz they are the healing ones so it pisses me off
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
what about me?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
The specializations are in trouble and you are concerned with fashion.

At least we'll know who'll look good on the bench or dead in the mud.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
The specializations are in trouble and you are concerned with fashion.

At least we'll know who'll look good on the bench or dead in the mud.

7/10! One of my favourite x-mogs, but unfortunately it's a common one among the priest community. :c

Mine? Simple, and easy to get, but looks so damn adorable on a goblin female.
Reply Quote
9/10 It matches well, it's unique, and barring the green skin it vaguely reminds me of a Mexican girl I met once in a bar...... Then again... I was pretty drunk... so it's entirely possible the Mexican girl's skin really was green... Damn tequila.....

-Dro
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Due to the the weird position of casting the armory has you in..it's a little hard to tell, but i'm pretty sure thats a rogueish look and I love it. 10/10
Reply Quote
98 Tauren Priest
@ spiritual 8/10 looks good
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
does not suit a tauren well at all! 3/10

And b.c of stupid UD casting position http://i.imgur.com/7B6RxfE.jpg?2
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
1/10
Reply Quote

And b.c of stupid UD casting position http://i.imgur.com/7B6RxfE.jpg?2

Yeah, the avatars show off the undead transmog better than the armory.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
@ Lopan - I like it a lot, you look like a clothie version of the Witch King of Angmar, 9/10.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/05/2013 02:24 PMPosted by Kòtowari
@ Lopan - I like it a lot, you look like a clothie version of the Witch King of Angmar, 9/10.
7/10

I don't dislike the set, but the shoulders seem really super random and don't match. I think you would look even better with a Bloodsail Admiral Title and a Pirate Helm.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
7/10, interesting but not priest-y enough. you look like one of those concubine npcs from the Black Temple.

<---Old school. Primal mooncloth set. (well, i started in TBC so its Old school to me)
Edited by Hycinth on 2/6/2013 8:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
7/10, interesting but not priest-y enough. you look like one of those concubine npcs from the Black Temple.

<---Old school. Primal mooncloth set. (well, i started in TBC so its Old school to me)
I do not look like one of the concubines from Black Temple... I mean, I don't even know how you were able to go there. This is one of the most unique robes in the game and looks great with the shoulders and staff. I look nature-y.

Anyways, 8/10 for the complete set, 1/10 for the insult D:
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest

I do not look like one of the concubines from Black Temple... I mean, I don't even know how you were able to go there. This is one of the most unique robes in the game and looks great with the shoulders and staff. I look nature-y.

Anyways, 8/10 for the complete set, 1/10 for the insult D:

What do you think you look like than? I think you look ready.
Edited by Dreamskull on 2/6/2013 2:37 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]