@The Defilers of Arathor

90 Human Hunter
*lights his cigar*

Do you have any proof? Of course you dont...

Warsong Battalion fail propaganda
Reply Quote
*lights his cigar*

As expected

Hinik lapdog in a valiant attempt to defend his King's honor, tries to cover up the facts and play it off.

Beat around the truth, but the fact still stands

WSB owns KotE like the obedient dogs they are
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
*lights his cigar*

As expected

Hinik lapdog in a valiant attempt to defend his King's honor, tries to cover up the facts and play it off.

WSB is a joke horde side, literally everyone laughs at you guys. I don't even know how you kids take yourself seriously. Even being in WSB at one point might ruin your street cred, lmao.))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/03/2013 02:45 PMPosted by Bronkk
Warsong battalion defeating a Kingship Regiment in battle... keep dreaming orc.

OH! I get it

You're the Court jester for Hinik right??

Do ask King Hinik how his event with Pack went a few days ago.

As always <Warsong Battalion> Building a better and brighter future for ED and putting the scum back into the ground

You mean the event that you came for, hit Darnassus for about five minutes, made a portal, then came back and sat about 10 minutes on your mounts in Teldrassil for everyone to leave -then- hitting the 5 people that were left? lol You actually only got one person from our raid and that's because he was afk and had no idea.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Really? KotE resorting to merry bands of 3 running around picking off loners

What happened to KotE's glory days? Oh yeah WSB crushed you at every turn

Remain in our shadow

(( Trash talk, powerful tools against the uninitiated; however, I was born on Emerald Dream. You merely adopted it. ))

As an adopted player of ED, I care little about who was born here. Conquerers only care how well you can defend your lands and way of life.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
(( Everyone knows that my pee can arc the farthest. ))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/03/2013 03:42 PMPosted by Lifty
(( Everyone knows that my pee can arc the farthest. ))

:| I can still write in the snow better than you though.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 03:26 PMPosted by Galactika

OH! I get it

You're the Court jester for Hinik right??

Do ask King Hinik how his event with Pack went a few days ago.

As always <Warsong Battalion> Building a better and brighter future for ED and putting the scum back into the ground

You mean the event that you came for, hit Darnassus for about five minutes, made a portal, then came back and sat about 10 minutes on your mounts in Teldrassil for everyone to leave -then- hitting the 5 people that were left? lol You actually only got one person from our raid and that's because he was afk and had no idea.

Is that what your dungeon master Hinik tells everyone to keep them in the guild? Cute

Lets take a step out of Hinik's fantasy for quick sec and come back to what really happened.

KotE/Pack with all members present on the gate to Darn are hosting a sweet little Rp event(In full gear mind you) WSB flies over you guys waiting for the rest of us to group up. We make landfall and wipe your raid within 5 mins. Hinik included

Only a few escaped and mounted up. Don't try and play the ''OH LOL U zerged the remaining players that had not left yet'' Both me and you know the truth
Reply Quote

As expected

WSB is a joke horde side, literally everyone laughs at you guys. I don't even know how you kids take yourself seriously. Even being in WSB at one point might ruin your street cred, lmao.))

What? I don't even

This is a prime example of what happens to those who are put through ''initiation'' to join KotE

Good people that are never the same
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

Is that what your dungeon master Hinik tells everyone to keep them in the guild? Cute

Lets take a step out of Hinik's fantasy for quick sec and come back to what really happened.

KotE/Pack with all members present on the gate to Darn are hosting a sweet little Rp event(In full gear mind you) WSB flies over you guys waiting for the rest of us to group up. We make landfall and wipe your raid within 5 mins. Hinik included

Only a few escaped and mounted up. Don't try and play the ''OH LOL U zerged the remaining players that had not left yet'' Both me and you know the truth

Nah I was there. Only person you got was our token holy paladin, and the five minutes you were there by the bank you got 2 people.

I heard you guys were pretty angry at Heimdel trolling you guys into getting 31 people to come out to the Nexus. Whole guild got rage tells.
Edited by Galactika on 2/3/2013 4:04 PM PST
Reply Quote

Nah I was there. You can try to pull the sheep's wool over anyone else, but I was there until the end.

I heard you guys were pretty angry at Heimdel trolling you guys into getting 31 people to come out to the Nexus. Whole guild got rage tells.

You can't be serious??

The part you are talking about was our first attempt. We ended up leaving letting things calm down and came back

We caught the whole raid at the gates of Darn and nailed ya. I know that sometimes admitting defeat is hard, but you will live
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
We were not there anymore Orc... dont know who you "nailed" but was not us.

Try harder.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/popcorn
Reply Quote

Try harder.

Oh ok, ''Hinik lapdog trying to cover up the truth'' again.

We go through this everytime. WSB wiped KotE- KotE makes up cover-story to defend the guild

Try harder for your King some more
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Still fail propaganda... Warsong Battalion never managed to wipe any Kingship Regiment.

Now I understand why not even your faction likes you... less talking, more action.

P.S.: Bring a mage.
Edited by Macallan on 2/3/2013 4:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

Try harder.

WSB wipes The Pack's raid and claims it was KoE. I wonder if Nym knows she's a member of our guild.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

Try harder.

WSB wipes The Pack's raid and claims it was KoE. I wonder if Nym knows she's a member of our guild.

Bus
-----
Pack

:)
Reply Quote
Still fail propaganda... Warsong Battalion never managed to wipe any Kingship Regiment.

Now I understand why not even your faction likes you... less talking, more action.

P.S.: Bring a mage.

Fail propaganda on KotE's part. Trying to cover up what really happened to protect your Wpvp rep

You must have missed most of the Wpvp your guild has done in the past. WSB has wiped KotE countless times. I'm sure Hinik has brainwashed you all to think different though

Try harder.

Trying to play cute

Guess that would mean the majority of KotE and Hinik left the guild and joined Pack for that night?

Hinik and most of KotE who were there got wiped along with Pack. Stop trying to play it off as somthing different
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

Bus
-----
Pack

:)

Not throwing anyone under the bus, especially since they had less than ten people by the end. Beating people with double numbers isn't anything to be ashamed, or to brag about. Also, they already knew it was both a KoE and a Pack RP night, or they wouldn't have hit Darnassus to begin with.
Edited by Galactika on 2/3/2013 4:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
No... never happened.

Fail Warsong Battalion propaganda.
Edited by Macallan on 2/3/2013 4:29 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]