@The Defilers of Arathor

90 Human Warrior
Not sure if he's a moron or just trolling
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/03/2013 04:42 PMPosted by Buddyguypal
Not sure if he's a moron or just trolling

Probably just trolling. I'm turning this into a pissing contest. Someone has to dethrone Lifty.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Bronkk, I am prone to believing my fine Alliance friends over your propaganda. Surely, if your claims of killing the King of the East are true, there would be plenty of visual evidence captured and posted by now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
We took Kote's best strategy and modified it.

Learned to use it against them

^
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
02/03/2013 04:51 PMPosted by Charax
Bronkk, I am prone to believing my fine Alliance friends over your propaganda. Surely, if your claims of killing the King of the East are true, there would be plenty of visual evidence captured and posted by now.

This is nerd for PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

You're welcome.
Reply Quote

Pretty much this. You claim a 20 man raid wiped KotE and got Hinik, and not a single person screenshotted it?

A Hinik corpse SS would be stickied on these forums nowadays.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Cheers to Teirvel and his Defilers of Arathor, for outliving this garbage thread.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
How is it everyone but a Defilers of Arathor has commented on this post. Honestly, I think I may be losing my touch.

But thank you Dredmor, and numerous others who we fought the other day.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I love how Warbringer is commenting on this as if they even have a spot in anything. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/05/2013 10:18 AMPosted by Hoofheals
I love how Warbringer is commenting on this as if they even have a spot in anything. :)

So I can only post in threads that are about warbringer? So i guess you can only post in threads about shattered maul clan.

Wonder who will get to post first??
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yup.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]