Warrior tanking partner for 10mans

90 Worgen Hunter
Title, is there a stronger pair than others? IE: Warrior/druid, Warrior/pally, ect ect

Raid comp is fairly diverse so I 'think' all buffs are already met.

Thanks! :)

*also have this post in raid forums, wasnt sure which would be more appropriate.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Nope, pick what you want, if you have no agi leather user... getting a monk/druid along with a plate tank is always great to spread the gear. Just make sure you have two different tanks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
The two who suck the least.

I mean if it actually mattered, warrior/druid would probably be up there just because thats the least loot interference (Monks are still on protector). But for the love of god don't get the idea it does.
Edited by Ðemolition on 2/3/2013 1:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
The two who suck the least.

I mean if it actually mattered, warrior/druid would probably be up there just because thats the least loot interference (Monks are still on protector). But for the love of god don't get the idea it does.

Ha! fair enough :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
SWC
In terms of sharing gear probably druid>monk>paladin>dk>warrior.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Another warrior, two safeguards is amazing
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]