Anyone looking at 25s in 5.2?

90 Draenei Warrior
LOL, if not that's kinda a problem to have that walking around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Adventus is starting up 25s again. We were only able to recruit 1 player off of this server. All (minus one) new recruits were recruited off server. Their still are a lot of players out there that would rather only do 25s and not 10s at all. I have found that many of the better players on this server might want to do 25s but do not want to leave their guild. They are too comfortable and happy in their guilds.

The ones that are looking for something bigger and better are convinced you can not make it here so they move on. Remember we have 246 servers (Eitrigg is currently 187th) and not every server can be in the top 50.

Good luck to all in the 5.2 patch.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Its like the old saying goes, birds of a feather flock together.
Reply Quote
I think Geared for War was asking in trade for more raiders to try out for 25s in 5.2. I want to wish them all the best with this endeavor - I really hope it works out for you guys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]