My Mannoroth Achievement Leaderboard (+ more)

100 Night Elf Rogue
Introducing (officially) my website: http://riokou.com

It is first and foremost a constantly updated achievement leaderboard for Mannoroth players and guilds, but it also has:
  • Timeline - View achievement points over time and compare players going back to the day achievements were added
  • Lookup - See who and how many people have an achievement, and who got it first
  • Alts - Find any alts (or main) of a character
  • Feed - A feed of achievements earned by the top players in the last week

Currently, only players with at least 13k achievement points will show up on the site. This is mainly due to the Armory API limit of unregistered apps. If there is demand for it, I will see about registering my website to increase the limit.

The reason I made this website in the first place was because I wanted a leaderboard that was reliable and up-to-date. As far as I know, all other leaderboards tend to have missing or extra characters, and also tend to not update a character unless requested (as a consequence of having to catalog characters on every server). Because my website deals only with Mannoroth, I can keep it constantly updated.

My website updates completely at 6:00 AM server time, plus the top 25 players are updated hourly, on the hour.

If you have any suggestions for new features or see a problem, feel free to let me know (here or in-game).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
first for riokou doesn't even do achievements
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
If only I were as cool as you Sarthe
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I like the changes riokou it looks awesome. I will let you know my achievements are bugged atm. I am at 19165 and not 19145 but armory has glitched 20 points for me. Its been ticketed and blizzard knows of the issue. Hopefully it will be fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
How can you show who got it first?

Not trolling, just asking.

I've faction changed a few times so many of my achievements got reset to the date I F/C'd

That might ring true for others or even reactivated accounts, not to mention people who had achievements before the system started then had to go back and redo everything.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Time dates are registered in the armoury's API
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
02/03/2013 05:03 PMPosted by Sarthe
Time dates are registered in the armoury's API
Yep. And yes, some dates/times will be wrong because of faction changes and other things, and the times tend to be a little wacky (for example, I don't think two characters on the same account will even have the same time, they are maybe a few minutes apart) but for the most part it's reliable.

Somewhat related: The armory seems to have gone crazy with Battlemaster and ruined the times. For example, it says that I got it 2 years before I actually did (2 years before my last Master achieve even)
Edited by Riokou on 2/3/2013 5:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
bumping this up
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Not a bad system you gut here. Like seeing the timeline and ranks. Could use a little polish to make it more visually appealing but overall I think its what I like to see when I want to know where I stand lately.

Your achievement search thing could use an auto completer of some sort so its a little easier to throw in fun achievements. Something like when you type on wowhead that brings a list out.

Another fun idea would be to do one of those radar charts where each achievement type is in a corner.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]