Incarnation Macro?

90 Night Elf Druid
How do you feral pvpers work out Incarnation and Ravage, Pounce, Stealth?

Ideally id like a macro that I can spam that makes me ravage when im stealthed or when incarnation is up and makes me shred when im out of stealth but ive heard you cant make those conditional macros unless incarnation is a stance

Also looking for a macro that puts me into cat form and stealth while out of combat and lets me stealth while incarnation is up

How is everyone working around this?
Reply Quote
66 Night Elf Druid
How do you feral pvpers work out Incarnation and Ravage, Pounce, Stealth?
Also looking for a macro that puts me into cat form and stealth while out of combat

How is everyone working around this?

you dont need a macro that puts you into stealth and cat form just press stealth and it puts you into cat form and prowl
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Im looking to condense my action bars I want one button to get me back into cat form if i go bear or am already in combat
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
02/04/2013 08:14 PMPosted by Serock
I want one button to get me back into cat form if i go bear or am already in combat

What about the cat form button? :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/04/2013 08:21 PMPosted by Saeilfa
I want one button to get me back into cat form if i go bear or am already in combat

What about the cat form button? :P
My point is im trying to lessen the amount of buttons i need to press
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
H
Also looking for a macro that puts me into cat form and stealth while out of combat and lets me stealth while incarnation is up

As feral, you'll be in cat form 99% of the time, but anyways if you dont realize all you need is one button keybinded to Prowl.

You can cast prowl at any giving time, even out of form.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I don't understand what you want. You want a button that activates cat form if you're already in bear form or if you are in combat, yes? The cat form button does this.

Incarnation is not a stance, so it cannot be put into macros for this use.

I use macros such as these to save space:

#showtooltip
/cast [modifier:Shift] Maim; Faerie Fire

#showtooltip Barkskin
/cast Barkskin
/cast Nature's Grasp

#showtooltip
/cast [modifier:alt] Travel Form
/cast [modifier:shift] Aquatic Form
/cast [flyable, nocombat] Swift Flight Form; [swimming] Aquatic Form(Shapeshift); Travel form

#showtooltip
/cast [stealth] Pounce; Shred
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]