WTF is wrong with...

90 Troll Mage
the estimates on "average wait time" in queue? I mean, seriously, they are rarely ever accurate.

Right now for me the average wait time is apparently 25 minutes for the Terrace. But wait a moment, I've been in queue for 45 minutes total!

So in a nutshell, Blizz, your average wait time calculator isn't worth @#$!.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
First off, lets re-visit what an "average" is.

Now keep in mind some DPS queue when 16 other dps have already been in line making a potential raid complete. thus lowering your queue average.

Then think about healer queues that are less then 5 minutes and tank queues (in my experience) can be 2-45minutes

Then after all of that, lets re-visit what an average is
Reply Quote
26 Worgen Rogue
The average wait time is not a "guess" for you, it's a calculation formed from the wait time of the last x amount of players whose queues had popped.

You do realize that Blizzard isn't actually creating the other players that join the queue right?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
All I heard was "blah blah blah"....

All I'm saying is the average wait time estimate is about as useful as a pile of poo.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
estimated
average
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
VS
All I heard was "blah blah blah"....

All I'm saying is the average wait time estimate is about as useful as a pile of poo.

And I bet you think the RNG isn't "random" enough.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]