Whatever day! Feb. 5, 2013

100 Night Elf Druid
I declare today a wild card day. You can call it whatever day you want today!* It's cold out. And dark. Yeah.

*Offer valid today only. Tomorrow is going to be Wednesday.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I declare today a wild card day. You can call it whatever day you want today!* It's cold out. And dark. Yeah.

What if I call today Wednesday. That would then make tomorrow Thursday. But you are saying tomorrow will be Wednesday anyways. This mean I can relive the day twice? Be right back. Doing something stupid...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

What if I call today Wednesday. That would then make tomorrow Thursday. But you are saying tomorrow will be Wednesday anyways. This mean I can relive the day twice? Be right back. Doing something stupid...

If you wanted to call yesterday Wednesday then today is Wednesday, but they are different days.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage

If you wanted to call yesterday Wednesday then today is Wednesday, but they are different days.
Nope. I refuse to believe it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
So, this morning I woke up to my battery backup yelling at me that its battery was almost depleted because the power had gone out a while earlier, which gave me enough time to shut down my computer and fumble around in the dark for some cold breakfast.

I also realized that no natural light from the windows actually reaches the stairs in this house. And consequently I probably now have a bruise on my shin.

Edit because batteries don't run on batter.
Edited by Sinlinara on 2/6/2013 5:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
02/06/2013 05:29 PMPosted by Sinlinara
Edit because batteries don't run on batter.

Why are you making pancakes?
Because my cell phone won't work!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]