493 Resto Druid Looking for Raiding Guild

90 Troll Druid
The Basics:
493 resto Druid
Looking for raids Tues/Wed/Thur starting 9:30 sever time or later.
16/16 5.0 normal modes
Battletag: Saratos#1865

Also have a 470 Prot Paladin I would play for the right guild.

The Details:
I am looking for something hardcore. I play this game like a sport: practice, study, discuss and refine my play. I research my class and raid encounters diligently and hope those I play with do so as well.

I'm looking for a raid team with clear leadership and a focus on progression. One that expects the best flasks and food buffs, pre-potting and carefully timed ability usage.

I'm also looking for a team that acts like a team. Helping one another out and providing constructive feedback free of insult. A team that understands progression comes when everyone plays the best they can and doesn't hinge on one person.

For me loot is an after thought. A means to an ends. My joy comes from bringing the next boss down after hours, days or weeks of attempts.

I don't care about your current progression. So, if you are just starting out in MoP but still have the same attitude towards to the game that i do I will gladly come into your first night of MSV.

I also have raid leading experience so if you have the same attitudes I do about raiding and are just missing a strong leader I will gladly give myself a try in that position.

If you read all this and you think I'd be an asset please contact me in game or reply here if interested, thank you.
Edited by Casek on 3/5/2013 10:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
91 Orc Warlock
Carbon Monoxide is looking to fill a core role with a Druid. We are currently 6/6 2/6 3/4 as a group. With more individual experience through pugs.

We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-11 server. If you are at all interested message back on here or in game.

TheWrathoGod#1126
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
Hello Casek, The Patriots are recruiting healers for our Core roster, and would love to have you! We're a casual-serious weekend raiding guild, we raid from 8:00 to 11:15 P.M. on Saturday and Sunday. We've done 2/6 H MV, 6/6 HoF, and 1/4(unofficial 2/4) ToES, and clearly we're also Alliance.

If you'd like to know more about us or apply, you can check us out at our website below. Thanks for reading, and good luck in your search!

e-mail: ThePatriotsZJ@Yahoo.com
BattleTag: DroganX#1360, TaloX#1501, WOLFIE#1354.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Post edited to better reflect what I'm looking for.

Thanks again!
Reply Quote
91 Orc Warlock
We recently killed Sha last night so now are 4/4, but if you change your raid times needed we would still be interested in having you join.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Updated my progression and ilvl. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Updated ilvl thanks again.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hey, you posted on my thread for forming a guild. I went ahead and just joined a guild without a raid team, and I'm going to be developing the raid team here. We've decided on Tues/Thur/Friday 9:30 - 12:30. We're literally starting from the ground up, so we have no progression yet, and I actually have not played in a year and a half, but I was a very experienced raider so learning the normal modes will be a piece of cake for me. We could use another healer. Our group so far is: Hunter, Warlock, Holy Paladin, Prot Paladin. Me and the holy paladin will be hitting 90 very soon (me today dunno about him) and will start running heroics immediately. We plan to start raiding next week even if we have to pug. I friend requested you in game and can talk more details there if you are still interested. We will be casual schedule, hardcore mentality. If somebody is not up to par they will be removed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]