A Tip for the New NRU People

86 Draenei Paladin
Velgarr you know as well as the rest of the forum world knows why he is not posting on forums. As for killing him while he was fighting another player. what is the fairness in that. I have heard you can't fight with out a group. I am so sick of people on this forum bashing other people for stupid stuff...I however gave the message i was asked to give and i see that you can't reply with a have him meet me here response. So in my mind that makes me think that you are not worthy of my time.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I'm not even logged into game right now.

And when I say he was fighting another player, I meant him, Agony, and some random Fires of Tirisfal dude that happened to be there.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Paladin
I am not logged into the game at this time either.
I am not talking about the rest of those guys... I was asked to give you a message from sorrow i replied and got some stupid ramble of crap.
I know that the horde are scared of sorrow and Agony and friends. These guys can take down so many horde a night.
I am sorry that you feel that you are unworthy of fighting sorrow one on one or that if he wants to call you out he should do it himself...as i stated before you know the reason he can't.
So if you would like to fight one on one with sorrow let him know either on here or in game some how.
It has been nice talking with you and not getting bashed.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
That's just it...

Nobody is scared of Sorrow and Agony.

They get kills on people who are AFK and landing at the flightmaster or on people who are doing dailies and low on health from fighting a bunch of mobs.

I've never seen either of them win any sort of even fight.

They are insignificant. Minor nuisances. They made my dailies yesterday take roughly 10 minutes longer but netted me a bit of honor. I've not been killed by Agony since I was level 89. I've never been killed by Sorrow.

I saw the two of them (with the help of some random) jump a warrior who just ran back to his corpse and respawned with half health. I was in PVE gear. All three of them died. The warrior survived. I took 0 damage the entire fight.

Also, I don't bash people undeservedly on the forums. I might be a bit of a troll, but I'm classy about it.
Edited by Velgarr on 1/31/2013 1:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I don't recall being camped last night at all. When did this happen?

Your friends, however, died QUITE a bit on the Golden Stair today. I wish I'd have seen you there.

My thoughts about you exactly. Screen shot or in game in front of everybody or it didn't happen.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
01/31/2013 12:58 AMPosted by Aviarissa
Message from Sorrow.....He would like you to man up and fight him 1v1 and not bring half a dozen players with you. He will keep his friends out of it, if you keep yours out of it!

tried this tonight, turning quickly into me vs 3 and soon after a dead sorrow. And me laughing my !@# off.

Good day to you :)
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
brent es pig american jajajajaja XD
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi! Velgarr here!

This post is aimed more towards NRU's newest cannon fodder from <The Seventh Sin>.

Tab back into game
Press "H"
Queue for some battlegrounds
Win or lose said battelgrounds and earn honor
Spend honor on PVP gear

This will help you tremendously in your weird version of world pvp where you slow down my dailies by running head-first into spells I'm casting until you're dead. Follow these steps and you may graduate from minor inconvenience to minor threat. It's like turning from a housefly into a mosquito!

ROFL!

Last time I checked you got farmed by Variante, hence why you are here talking your trash.

So take your own advice, Go in game Press "H" queue up and gain some honor. You can also continue to attempt wpvp but you will most likely get farmed.

Thanks for coming out and have a great day!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
ROFL!

Last time I checked you got farmed by Variante, hence why you are here talking your trash.

So take your own advice, Go in game Press "H" queue up and gain some honor. You can also continue to attempt wpvp but you will most likely get farmed.

Dolofonos--when did this alleged farming happen? If anyone can refresh my memory, I'd fully agree. The thing is... I don't remember it. What night was it? Was Variante alone? Does one or two kills on me while I'm doing dailies count as farming?

Also--I don't need PVP gear to kill scrubs. There is only one dude in NRU that I'd consider putting PVP gear on to fight, and that's Phabbio.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Oh velgarr your so nice to me. Thinking you need pvp gear to kill me. That makes me so happy to hear. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
ROFL!

Dolofonos--when did this alleged farming happen? If anyone can refresh my memory, I'd fully agree. The thing is... I don't remember it. What night was it? Was Variante alone? Does one or two kills on me while I'm doing dailies count as farming?

Also--I don't need PVP gear to kill scrubs. There is only one dude in NRU that I'd consider putting PVP gear on to fight, and that's Phabbio.

Oh noes my secret is out .. da da da ....

You know it's Dolofonos ... dun dun dun .....

Your wall of text hurts my eyes.

I prefer to be called Papilia if anything, but you can also address me as Champion, Knight-Champion and / or Master of Velgarr and Champion of TROLLS!

TROLOLOLOLOLOL .... DOLOLOLOLOLOFONOS!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage

I prefer to be called Papilia if anything, but you can also address me as Champion, Knight-Champion and / or Master of Velgarr and Champion of TROLLS!

You are not Dolofonos ... I am dolofonos!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Oh noes ... I am trolling myself .... I troll myself better than Velgarr can troll ....

AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

p.s - I am very bored at work and stuck here for another couple of hours ... please someone entertain me. I wish Melacath was still on these forums, he knew how to troll better than Velgarr.
Edited by Stamatatos on 1/31/2013 2:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I haven't heard from Melacath ever since it became well known that Danei was a dude.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Danei was a dude?

I must have quit wow when that became public knowledge ....
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I don't know if it ever REALLY became public knowledge!

But all of us <Ominous Latin Name> dudes knew for the longest time.

RIP Sindele and Fashionboat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Maybe they went off to have some sweet love making ....

Ya I had to say that ... I just had to ...

Oh and Sindele was badass
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
The only non-badass in OLN was Zelyon.

Worst mage ever.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Lol. I miss the rivalry and !@#$ talking on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
lol at all this
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]