A Tip for the New NRU People

90 Human Paladin
You do realize that this thread has been completely hijacked right. Now it's just nonsense that will probably continue for a few pages.

Even though I've only been NRU for 3 days, it's still never ceases to amaze me the amount of trolling we can do.

It must be the GriefSquad left in me.

:)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
True story.

One time back in TBC when I was in <Ominous Latin Name>, we were in vent with a bunch of <Somnambulism> dudes. We were chillin' out in Stormwind in a big empty building (that is now the Dwarf District Bank). We started spamming trade that we were raiding Stormwind, PST for invites. We'd summon people in and let the <Somnambulism> guys just absolutely destroy these Horde dudes.

We got an officer or the GM or someone from <Griefsquad>, and he started QQing HARDCORE. The best was that he accused us of griefing him. The irony was lost on him.

Oh, how the days were wonderful!

EDIT:

Also, on your RP post, you had Velgarr using a pet. He hasn't done that since he was still destro a couple weeks ago. Way to !@#$ it up. :<
Edited by Velgarr on 2/1/2013 3:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Tomatoes used to be in Greifsquad? I thought the name looked familiar. I will see you out there Mr. Tomatoes. For the Horde!!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Oh btw, i gave you a nickname because I like your style. Rawr!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/01/2013 03:31 PMPosted by Galavast
Oh btw, i gave you a nickname because I like your style. Rawr!

I will gladly accept the new nickname

Stamatatos the Tomato, the Champion of Tomato Throwing!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Last night when I camped you Velgarr I only used a 450 main hand with a green offhand.

Please don't get all insulty about other peoples gear when you yourself are geared for nothing.

It's just inapro.

I killed you 4-5 times 1v1 with a green mainhand and like half of the blue honor gear :(
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Woe
Last night when I camped you Velgarr I only used a 450 main hand with a green offhand.

Please don't get all insulty about other peoples gear when you yourself are geared for nothing.

It's just inapro.

I killed you 4-5 times 1v1 with a green mainhand and like half of the blue honor gear :(

reported for exploiting fluxfire felines and pet battle wintrading
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
True story.

One time back in TBC when I was in <Ominous Latin Name>, we were in vent with a bunch of <Somnambulism> dudes. We were chillin' out in Stormwind in a big empty building (that is now the Dwarf District Bank). We started spamming trade that we were raiding Stormwind, PST for invites. We'd summon people in and let the <Somnambulism> guys just absolutely destroy these Horde dudes.

We got an officer or the GM or someone from <Griefsquad>, and he started QQing HARDCORE. The best was that he accused us of griefing him. The irony was lost on him.

Oh, how the days were wonderful!

EDIT:

Also, on your RP post, you had Velgarr using a pet. He hasn't done that since he was still destro a couple weeks ago. Way to !@#$ it up. :<

Wait no, I remember it was me! But what actually happened was they invited me to world pvp in stormwind so I said okay.

They summoned all of us to their Alliance friends in some Library room anyway... ( I was Horde at the time)

The ones whispering me saying I was going "over the line" was Ominus Latin Name only after I replied to their yells of u mad bro, bad bro something.

I simply told them they were traitors, they only arena and never world pvp and arena sucks... maybe I threw in some profanity for flavor but no QQ!

Basically Velgarr they were just like you except farmers of PvP gear instead of stinky turnips.
Edited by Variante on 2/1/2013 9:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
TIL Varien is still butthurt after like 5 years.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
How was that qq?

Stop trying to bring up other peoples battles with me and get your own, Velgarr.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/01/2013 02:33 PMPosted by Stamatatos

NEVER FORGET!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
god i killed so many noobs for hours...then at like a quarter till 5 in the morning everyone fell asleep.

that was a pretty harsh 10-15 minutes of you guys killing me though -- i have to say the other 3 hours of killing you was pretty fun
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/01/2013 09:22 PMPosted by Antipodus
reported for exploiting fluxfire felines and pet battle wintrading

tbh that is really funny antipodus
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/01/2013 11:05 PMPosted by Canxopener

NEVER FORGET!

No matter what guild we are in it will always be Grief Squad for Life!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
How was that qq?

Stop trying to bring up other peoples battles with me and get your own, Velgarr.

2 more levels for me to hit 90 .....

Velgarr I'm coming for you baby .... oh yes it's going to be enjoyable ...

ever been Greek Styled before?

ahahahahaha
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
How was that qq?

ahahahahaha

Good luck killing a warlock, with a paladin.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

ahahahahaha

Haven't had really any issues in the past with warlocks...i seem to have issues with frost mages as of late. Been pvping a paladin just as long as you bro. Stamatatos was created in December of 2004 been pvping even since. Astrannar battles, TM & SS before WSG came out.

Many locks have fallen victim to a class that most people despise.

Don't you remember the days of LOLRET ... Well for some reason Panda came out and LOLret still exists. At least Blessing of Kings is no longer a 31 point talent and lasts longer than 5 mins :)
Edited by Stamatatos on 2/2/2013 1:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Haven't had really any issues in the past with warlocks...i seem to have issues with frost mages as of late. Been pvping a paladin just as long as you bro. Stamatatos was created in December of 2004 been pvping even since. Astrannar battles, TM & SS before WSG came out.

Many locks have fallen victim to a class that most people despise.

Don't you remember the days of LOLRET ... Well for some reason Panda came out and LOLret still exists. At least Blessing of Kings is no longer a 31 point talent and lasts longer than 5 mins :)

You will see at 90 what I am talking about. I still get 2 shotted by warlocks with 60% resillience, and my defensive cds on, and if you manage to get them low, they regen to full hp. Warlocks also have many different ways to get out of HoJ, they also have divine shield. Also, lets not forget two kinds of fear and death coil (mortal coil for teh nubs) and they can warp around like a mage if you jump them in an area they are set up.

It can be done, but you better get lucky, or fight a bad warlock ;)
Edited by Vod on 2/2/2013 2:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
You will see at 90 what I am talking about. I still get 2 shotted by warlocks with 60% resillience, and my defensive cds on, and if you manage to get them low, they regen to full hp. Warlocks also have many different ways to get out of HoJ, they also have divine shield. Also, lets not forget two kinds of fear and death coil (mortal coil for teh nubs) and they can warp around like a mage if you jump them in an area they are set up.

For all the hype I get around here, I'm still not a PvPer. Everything except my belt (which dropped off Sha) says "Condender's" right there in its title.

So if he gets geared quickly, he'll kill me no problem. ANYONE with decent PvP gear should be able to beat Velgarr 1v1. If you don't, it's because you're dumb and don't know how to play your class.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

For all the hype I get around here, I'm still not a PvPer. Everything except my belt (which dropped off Sha) says "Condender's" right there in its title.

So if he gets geared quickly, he'll kill me no problem. ANYONE with decent PvP gear should be able to beat Velgarr 1v1. If you don't, it's because you're dumb and don't know how to play your class.

Didn't realize you have no pvp gear.

Tomato or w/e your name is, have fun 1 shotting him :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]