[A] 489 rsham looking for raid group

90 Draenei Shaman
Hi, I am looking to ease back into raiding. Seeking 10 men only. I have casually done 6/6 MV and 2/6 HOF no experience on TOES. Would like to find a tight knit and friendly guild but also have the ambition and drive to progress.

Thanks very much for reading this. Please leave your contact information so i can get back to you.
Edited by Shellfish on 1/31/2013 2:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hi Shellfish,

I would be very interested in talking to you in order to gauge if we might be a fit for one another.. Do you MS Resto or Enhance?

I just made a forum post earlier today about Redeemers of Azeroth <RoA> looking for raiders, but will post it here for you as well... If you're interested, please give us a look.

Best,
Arondil

===========================================================

Redeemers of Azeroth has a few core spots open on a few of its raid teams, meaning you would not waste away on the bench... If you want to raid, we strongly encourage you to give us a look.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 6:30-9:30PM PST

About Us
Redeemers of Azeroth is a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a passion for progression. Our primary goal is to conquer raid content and have a good time doing so.

Our rules are simple... Show up, perform well, enjoy yourself doing it and you will be rewarded!

All interested applicants should head to our website and fill out the supplied application found in the Recruitment section of the site or contact one of the listed Officers for more information.

Guild Website
roa.enjin.com
RoA's GM: Kynvera

Officers
Idris
Beia
Anemone
Arondil
Lastly, we do hope to hear from you soon, but if we’re not a match for your needs, we would still like to wish you the best of luck in your future raiding endeavors

-Arondil
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
hi thank you for your reply.
I have played MS enhance for many tier but is currently MS resto (all my effort are invested in resto gear).

I actually owns 3 shamans but this is my main shaman, have played all 3 specs but predominantly enhance, i don't really like elemental, last tier i was elemental, h spine and h dw as ele scarred me for life. I am enjoying resto currently and would like to continue to work on it.

Should i app at the website or would like me to contact you in game for more info?
thanks again.

i really wanted to make sure i find a guild i can fit in before i make the server move. Leaving tich and my guild is a big step for me as i love my guild, i have made so many friends and its always a friendly atmosphere in the guild nobody hates anybody but sadly theres no more raid spots available because start of mop i was concentrating doing rbgs on my pally.
Edited by Shellfish on 1/31/2013 2:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hello. What kind of raid schedule are you looking for? Exiled Mercenaries is a small, laid back guild that raids Wednesdays and Thursdays 9pm PST to midnight. We have optional Sundays for farm content. We are currently 15/16 normal and hoping to down Sha tonight.

The main things we look for are excellent attendence and overall attitude that meshes well with our current team. If you'd like to speak further you can add me, Solanara#1864
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hello. What kind of raid schedule are you looking for? Exiled Mercenaries is a small, laid back guild that raids Wednesdays and Thursdays 9pm PST to midnight. We have optional Sundays for farm content. We are currently 15/16 normal and hoping to down Sha tonight.

The main things we look for are excellent attendence and overall attitude that meshes well with our current team. If you'd like to speak further you can add me, Solanara#1864

Hi, thank you for your interest, i shall contact you through battletag for more info.
I am at the moment pretty flexible with the american raid time, I am Australian but i prefer to raid during the day. Starting my masters in march. So far the schedule looks pretty okay would not be interfering much.

if you need reference for attitude and attendance i am also able to provide that.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Hi Shellfish,

We are a tight knit group of raiders on Proudmoore looking to recruit outstanding players. We are currently 16/16 and 10/16H.

We are not concerned about current gear but more about the player's skills. If you are still interested in transferring over to Proudmoore we would definitely like to consider you for a spot on our core team. We are in need of a healer or dps. If there is any mutual interest please free and add my battletag. (kinoz#1488)

You can also check out our site at: http://trainingdummy.enjin.com

Best of luck on your search.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Hey Shellfish,

Extended Warranty is a "casually hardcore" 10 man raiding guild that is focused on completing progression at a heroic level, while maintaining a comfortable and relaxed environment. If you are a player who is dedicated to maximizing your play in a raid setting, but can't stand the stress and time commitment of a hardcore progression guild, then Extended Warranty could be the perfect place for you!

Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 8PM-11PM Server time (PST). Alt runs are occasionally scheduled on off days, but the normal raiding schedule will not be adjusted. We do not run with a bench, so we expect close to 100% attendance from all raid members. We are all people with busy lives, but 9 other individuals have set aside time in their schedule to be available for the raid, and the same will be expected of you.

Our current needs are as follows:

1 Restoration/Elemental Shaman

This spot is for our third healer position. You will be a primary healer, but will be expected to keep up a strong DPS spec for use on 2 heal fights, as appropriate. Gear and previous raiding experience this expansion is not so much an issue, as we are more interested in the abilities and personality of the player.

If you are interested in filling this position please contact Melbunk (our raid leader) or me in game. We are online most every evening starting at 7PM Server Time. My battle tag is Chipanddip#1746... Thanks! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]