can't think of the name right now

Macaulay Culkin?
100 Blood Elf Paladin
01/31/2013 07:57 AMPosted by Warglaive
can't think of the name right now

Macaulay Culkin?

Wrong... on so many levels... wrong...
60 Human Death Knight
So, how long is this series and how many books are we actually talking about? Cuz it doesnt sound awful.
(and apparently i dont have to worry about a surprise appearance from the Culkin.)

edit- "The Culkin"... damn. That sounds pretty evil.

FLEEEE FOR YOUR LIVES, THE CULKIN APPROACHES!!
Edited by Warglaive on 1/31/2013 8:03 AM PST
100 Blood Elf Paladin
So, how long is this series and how many books are we actually talking about? Cuz it doesnt sound awful.
(and apparently i dont have to worry about a surprise appearance from the Culkin.)

Eisenhorne Omnibus has 3 books and 2(?) short stories.

http://www.amazon.com/Eisenhorn-Warhammer-40-000-Omnibus/dp/1844161560/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359648478&sr=8-1&keywords=Eisenhorn

Ravenore Omnibus has 3 books and 1-2 (?) short stories.

http://www.amazon.com/Ravenor-The-Omnibus-Dan-Abnett/dp/1844167372/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1359648478&sr=8-3&keywords=Eisenhorn

There is a new trilogy being written that is the conflict/interaction between the two characters, but only the first book is out in hardcover.

01/31/2013 08:01 AMPosted by Warglaive
edit- "The Culkin"... damn. That sounds pretty evil.

That does sound evil...
100 Orc Warrior
Zeroizer#1568

We can all play some games when I get my computer fixed! (basically replace everything but the HD and PS)
Edited by Zeroizer on 1/31/2013 8:33 AM PST
100 Gnome Monk
I'm Central, so I'm not too much better =/. It's always fun running into people you have seen on the forums. It's kind of stressful for me though. I don't want to be showed up by someone that may be reading my comments/opinions (stupid, I know). I've actually run into Jugaa a couple of times. He's the only person I've run across randomly multiple times.

No worries there, you were the top healer on both sides for that game.

I'd use my excuse that I was stuck at stables all game for my lack of healing numbers, because I don't want to get shown up either, but I know that tactically I am not a great player :P I do okay, I keep people alive usually, and am pretty good at keeping mobile, but I think my real strength is really paying attention to the BG objectives and doing things like watching flags and not getting caught up in pointless fights in the middle of nowhere.
90 Human Monk
mistwidget lets double monk heal some bgs main#1596
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Req
01/31/2013 07:55 AMPosted by Warglaive
I heard you kicked some puppies too. On a lawn with a sign saying "KEEP OFF". And you dont recycle.

Lol I burn tires too

And throw those 6-pack plastic coke rings in the ocean to get stuck on little turtles
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Req
01/31/2013 07:51 AMPosted by Eisenhorne
Wut?! Edit: There has to be some kind of backstory I'm not aware of...

Ya I got exactly 2220 rating the other day from 1700 with minimal games played so the assumption is made that I paid for a carry from some glads or something

I mean I guess if someone said that they were some hardcore player who earns all of their achievements with no help at all and had my statistics I would think so too.

But then again if someone was saying that in forums I doubt i'd even care enough to post
90 Dwarf Shaman
01/31/2013 07:51 AMPosted by Eisenhorne
As a healer, you have a "Kill on Sight" order. As a healer I know from the forums, you have a "Kill on Sight, and don't let him cast anything because I can't have him out-healing me" order. Seriously, my friend and I came across 2 warriors from KJ (SWBRB and Ruinous guilds for anyone from KJ) and I told him that it was job to sit on them and kill them as top DPS priority... They weren't even any good, but they were SWBRB and Ruinous.

I'm only ever beating good Holy Paladins if I'm popping totems and CDs. I'm also guilty of getting into the thick of the battle where I really shouldn't be. Luckily I run with a really good group of folks who put up with my distracted-two-year-old movements.
90 Undead Warlock
I actually prefer Eisenhorne to Ravenor as as a character.

For those wondering, it's all Warhammer 40k fiction, but, the stuff by Abnett is really enjoyable.

Nice to see people of both factions getting to "know" each other enough to add some fun to pvp.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/31/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Vual
Nice to see people of both factions getting to "know" each other enough to add some fun to pvp.

Yes it is. I'm just jelly because this @eisenhorne thread got waaaaaaaaaaay more hits than his @idaelus thread.

Meanies.
60 Human Death Knight
01/31/2013 11:19 AMPosted by Idaelus
@eisenhorne thread got waaaaaaaaaaay more hits

Macaulay Culkin.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/31/2013 12:44 PMPosted by Warglaive
Macaulay Culkin.

Seems legit.
60 Human Death Knight
Well, if you go google "WoW macaulay culkin eisenhorn" this thread pops up at the #1 spot on the list. Im pretty sure yours did not have access to the the Macaulay Culkin Advantage™ - for that... I am truly sorry.

You cant beat the power of google on your side. Especially once it tag-teams up with the Culkin.

edit- if i mispellz stuffs the Culkin wont be happy.
Edited by Warglaive on 1/31/2013 1:24 PM PST
100 Gnome Monk
01/31/2013 09:43 AMPosted by Arayderre
mistwidget lets double monk heal some bgs main#1596

What is main#1596? I'm guessing it's some way of coordinating online but I'm afraid I'm not really in the know.

/hangs head in shame
90 Undead Warlock
I've got it!

Just /yell "RELEASE THE CAULKIN!!!" in bg chat, then we will know who is there.

also, "amniotic marinade" will silence tradechat.
60 Human Death Knight
01/31/2013 04:45 PMPosted by Syrelan
no you will not see me until my dagger is in your back. Standard rogue procedure.

Or 3 seconds later if specced.

01/31/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Vual
RELEASE THE CAULKIN!!!"

I wanted to tie it in myself somehow, but i was already a smidge on the overboard. Thank you. =)
Edited by Warglaive on 1/31/2013 4:50 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]