@Eisenhorne

100 Blood Elf Paladin
This thread continues to amuse.

Zeroizer#1568

We can all play some games when I get my computer fixed! (basically replace everything but the HD and PS)

I'll add you. I'd give you mine but I have to be in game to even know it. I'll get it to you eventually.

No worries there, you were the top healer on both sides for that game.

I'd use my excuse that I was stuck at stables all game for my lack of healing numbers, because I don't want to get shown up either, but I know that tactically I am not a great player :P I do okay, I keep people alive usually, and am pretty good at keeping mobile, but I think my real strength is really paying attention to the BG objectives and doing things like watching flags and not getting caught up in pointless fights in the middle of nowhere.

That's called playing smart. No shame in anything else. You kept the objective from us even though we killed you a couple of times.

Yes it is. I'm just jelly because this @eisenhorne thread got waaaaaaaaaaay more hits than his @idaelus thread.

Meanies.

http://www.amazon.com/Ravenor-The-Omnibus-Dan-Abnett/dp/1844167372/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1359648478&sr=8-3&keywords=Eisenhorn

<3 Idaelus. I'll make you another thread when I can swallow food and stop passing out randomly again...
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Ya I got exactly 2220 rating the other day from 1700 with minimal games played so the assumption is made that I paid for a carry from some glads or something

I mean I guess if someone said that they were some hardcore player who earns all of their achievements with no help at all and had my statistics I would think so too.

But then again if someone was saying that in forums I doubt i'd even care enough to post

If it was legite, and you know it, it doesn't matter what forum trolls say. Hit me up in game some time and come pvp. We'll see what kind of damage we can do.
100 Orc Warrior
01/31/2013 05:23 PMPosted by Eisenhorne
I'll add you. I'd give you mine but I have to be in game to even know it. I'll get it to you eventually.

If you add me, then you'll be on my list as well =P
100 Orc Warrior
Then one night something happened, after watching kickboxer, bloodsport, and american ninja 1-2 my skill jumped up like 8000 percent.
100 Orc Warrior
01/31/2013 07:11 PMPosted by Syrelan
i have zero on my friend list but then i went alliance so yeah

YA U NOOB WIT MANHANDS
100 Night Elf Rogue
WTH did I miss? :l
100 Night Elf Rogue
01/31/2013 08:15 PMPosted by Tooskosa
man hands vs waggle.

Oh damn, too dangerous. Not getting involved in that.
100 Orc Warrior
waggle wins every time.

DAT WAGGLE
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Zeroizer#1568

We can all play some games when I get my computer fixed! (basically replace everything but the HD and PS)

Adding you tonight when I log on. :D Get that computer fixed!

Idaelus#1433 for anyone interested.
100 Orc Warrior
Zeroizer#1568

Adding you tonight when I log on. :D Get that computer fixed!

Idaelus#1433 for anyone interested.

Ya I won't be able to fix it till I get my taxes back :(

I can get on to chat and stuff like that, but anything past that this backup turns off.
Edited by Zeroizer on 2/1/2013 7:04 AM PST
60 Human Death Knight
02/01/2013 06:53 AMPosted by Zeroizer
I can get on to chat and stuff like that, but anything past that this backup turns off.

Sounds like a L2play issue. Newb.

Get good.
<.<
>.>

Admit it... fear of the Culkin keeps you out.
Edited by Warglaive on 2/1/2013 7:33 AM PST
90 Dwarf Shaman
02/01/2013 07:24 AMPosted by Warglaive
Admit it... fear of the Culkin keeps you out.

Best line today.
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Get good.

NEVER!!!!!

I have a great

fear of the Culkin

and it prevents me from getting good.
60 Human Death Knight
Forgot to capitalize "The" and being quoted twice made me unfix it. The Culkin will not be please.

I am doomed.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh you guys...
100 Orc Warrior

Get good.
<.<
>.>

Admit it... fear of The Culkin keeps you out.

You're right :( The Culkin is skuury :<
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/01/2013 07:31 AMPosted by Eisenhorne
Oh you guys...

Have to waste time somewhere. This thread is better than most on the front page.

I'm betting the twink ones are pretty good, but I stay outta those. Those guys are freaky.

Sorry Glaviepoo, not you.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]