Thursday, Janurary 31st, 2013

90 Human Warrior
My offical last post, my account expires at 12:07 am tomorrrow morning. but thanks to the power of Starcraft, i will still be around to harrass some of you guiz.

But as a parting gift

*Leaves Dougnuts, coffee, strawberry bananna smoothines, bear claws*

/attention
/salute

An as a parting gift

/tar Bite
/moo
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I could use a smoothie...

This one is mine. *runs off with it*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm bored. So I'm posting on one of my fempandas. I think I'm making too many of them.

[IG] Lets see... got my shaman to ilvl 470 though not quite since I cheated and got one of the trinkets to drop off the 5.1 rares and am actually sitting at 469 ilvl in all of my DPS gear. Though on the bright side I got her Sha-touched weapon on the first run through LFR Terrace. So... yeah, that was awesome :D

Also managed to get my mage her 496 ring from Shieldwall, so she is now my second most geared toon (though she is my third highest DPS, with my shaman slowly catching up just because I kept my mage as a fire mage). Tempted to make my mage's secondary spec Arcane even though I like Fire more. My monk's DPS is also going higher, so happy to see that. Though now I need to turn some attention toward Ogumel's gear again... my alts are catching up to him. Probably should start capping valor on him again.

Either that or level another of my lv86 toons. Yes I said 86 cause I got bored and got each of my remaining 85s through Jade Forest.

[RL] Recovering from my cold, catching up on work that I fell behind on cause of my cold, and I'm planning for my graduation. My life is all kinds of messy right now.

How are the rest of y'all doin' today?
Edited by Meihui on 1/31/2013 7:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
*pokes head in and eyes buffet table*

Doughnuts always look so sad eight hours later.

I seriously do not seem to be able to prioritize WoW into my hours of the day any more. Or any gaming other than little addictive stuff on my phone. Yet somehow I found 6 hours last night to read a new webcomic. (LOL ... okay ... found means stole from my need to sleep. I am so so tired today.)

I've cracked past the 50,000 word point on my novel. I honestly don't expect to ever make much of this particular one, BUT I do want to actually finish it, then edit it into something I'm not horrified to say I wrote. Then I can start thinking ahead to November 2013 and actually creating a preliminary idea / outline for the next novel.

I hate how sniffling / coughing seems to be semi-contagious. My co-worker has had something lingering for a couple weeks now and every time he starts in clearing his throat, I have to fight to not sniff or cough.

Lastly ... our poor SentinelsWiki (dot) net. If I don't get on there regularly, I have to spend a chunk of time deleting the idio-bots and their idea of creative content. WOWRPFiction (dot) net has new account creation turned off and a message to email me for an account, so I don't deal with it there. All I see is the back-end spammy efforts to register a new account only to get the page that says "Nope, you no can haz username. Email me."

/tar Bite
/HUUG

/tar Marques
/salute
/moment of silence

/tar Sentinels
/sprinkle glitter on
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
/tar Sentinels
/sprinkle glitter on
.......no. I had a girlfriend once that was all about glitter. I despise glitter now. It gets everywhere.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I am actually made out of 70% glitter and 30% purple confetti. Sometimes it is tough to deal with in social situations, but I feel like I come away stronger because of who I am.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/31/2013 07:16 PMPosted by Sinlinara
I am actually made out of 70% glitter and 30% purple confetti. Sometimes it is tough to deal with in social situations, but I feel like I come away stronger because of who I am.

Sinlinara gets everywhere. Just when you think you've cleaned up every last bit of Sinlinara, you find that it somehow got in your car.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
01/31/2013 10:05 PMPosted by Silversol

Sinlinara gets everywhere. Just when you think you've cleaned up every last bit of Sinlinara, you find that it somehow got in your car.
QFT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/31/2013 10:05 PMPosted by Silversol

and your mouth
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]