The Second Wind Nerf

90 Tauren Warrior
01/31/2013 10:13 PMPosted by Whisper
What GC didnt mention was that the large community of handicapped wow players who could only do well with something as OP as Second Wind complained so badly that to protect themselves from possible discrimination law suits they reverted it.

Haetmoar? Lol.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
If EVERY warrior chooses Second Wind. (And they will in 5.2 too) Obviously something is wrong with that teir. Its a brainless passive talent that costs nothing and lowers the skill cap of your already simple class to the tard level.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
01/31/2013 10:38 PMPosted by Whisper
If EVERY warrior chooses Second Wind. (And they will in 5.2 too) Obviously something is wrong with that teir. Its a brainless passive talent that costs nothing and lowers the skill cap of your already simple class to the tard level.

You're right. It should be baseline.

Tard level says the rogue lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Ironic, comparing a talent thats brainless vs a whole class thats been brainless since cata.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

Ironic, comparing a talent thats brainless vs a whole class thats been brainless since cata.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

You have a Point. Every warrior does choose Second Wind and something is obviously wrong with that Tier.

Hint: It's the other two abilities.

And it does costs something. Not being able to heal above 35% health is a pretty big.
Edited by Liamaru on 1/31/2013 10:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
01/31/2013 10:13 PMPosted by Whisper
What GC didnt mention was that the large community of handicapped wow players who could only do well with something as OP as Second Wind complained so badly that to protect themselves from possible discrimination law suits they reverted it.

Is that why rogues got buffed?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Damn guys watch out, we've got a tough guy mage over here! Stay away from him guys, he could hurt your feelings with bad werds!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
01/31/2013 10:53 PMPosted by Mòò

Is that why rogues got buffed?

Must be part of the other side of Handicapped WoW players who can't take down a warrior with Second Wind.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
http://www.twitch.tv/reinhartdarussian/c/1860568

Sad. Guy playing demo lock rolls his face on the keyboard(literally) and wins against a 65% res warrior. Thought second wind was OP in duels.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
01/31/2013 11:13 PMPosted by Noxwind
Thought second wind was OP in duels.

It is, against idiots.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
01/31/2013 11:33 PMPosted by Malfurios
Thought second wind was OP in duels.

It is, against idiots.

And facerollers apparently.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
All of you so quick to defend...lol...

If you cant see that second wind is OP there is no point in arguing..

It isnt JUST SW by itself... but the combination of defensive stance/throwing a shield on/wearing plate that makes 3% per second Overpowered.

I have seen raids wipe and tanks just standing there with no heals and solo's the boss.

It would make more sense if it had a time limit and a button you had to press. But to be PERMANENTLY ON is ridiculous.

Please compare my heal.

Recuperate: 3% hp per 3 seconds for 30 energy and 5 combo points.

to

Second Wind

Now give me an honest answer to why you think this ability is balanced or fair.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Please compare my heal.

Recuperate can, disregarding your current health percent, be used at anytime you want. Warriors have to wait until we hit below 35% health and we never go beyond past that. If you want to compare, give the full info.

I have seen raids wipe and tanks just standing there with no heals and solo's the boss.

We have Blood Dk's Solo'ing Madness of Deathwing. Show me Prot Warrior solo'ing it, then we'll talk.

It isnt JUST SW by itself... but the combination of defensive stance/throwing a shield on/wearing plate that makes 3% per second Overpowered.

We. or atleast those who DO know about warriors issues , know! The 25% Passive was the real issue when switching to D-Stance, not the Heal>3% Health ( Because it's less then 3% in PvP Situations, Lol.) That issue is already being resolved with a resonable nerf of 10% (15% Passive when in D-Stance) next patch. Stop Crying about Second Wind, because the REAL issue is being resolved.

If you're still having issues, especially with Rogue buffs along with Warrior nerfs, next patch...well then, The problem is between your chair and your keyboard.

Begone Knave! Your tears are beginning to rust my armor and your whine will stain my cape. My blades hunger, and your plague-infested corpse is the last thing I wish to feed them.
Edited by Liamaru on 2/1/2013 3:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Please compare my heal.

Recuperate can, disregarding your current health percent, be used at anytime you want. Warriors have to wait until we hit below 35% health and we never go beyond past that. If you want to compare, give the full info.

Trust me imagine if you had to build stacks of TFB and use 30 rage to get Second Wind? Thats what Recuperate is to us... We have to continuously keep up Slice n Dice , Ruptue etc. and then we have to stop our cycle to waste resources on a recuperate that heals for virtually nothing.

We would rather have a passive at 35% too!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Impending victory is still getting a 50% healing buff right? I wonder if Blizzard is seeing if we start to shy away from SW and go IV for pve, etc?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior

ROFL mad much?

Don't worry my dear rogue, I know it was tough to lose your God status for a couple months ... but ... you're going to get it back. Buck up little camper.
Edited by Obmi on 2/1/2013 5:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/01/2013 05:08 AMPosted by Obmi

ROFL mad much?

Don't worry my dear rogue, I know it was tough to lose your God status for a couple months ... but ... you're going to get it back. Buck up little camper.

Please explain how Rogues are going to be gods? Is it now we can vanish, sprint, evasion, dismantle twice?

Please tell me?

Is it the extra 4% damage Sanguinary Vein will have? How are we becoming gods?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]