The Second Wind Nerf

90 Undead Rogue
They are to block headed to understand. Rogues will be in the same boat unless blizzard gives us a decent self heal or a defensive.

And yes, I am mad. A blind retard with one arm can hit 2200 on a war. Second Wind needs to cost a resource.

You can bring up "only activates at 35%" all you want. But 3% per SECOND while in D stance and throwing a shield on while still maintaining decent damage output is just retarded.
Reply Quote
You can bring up "only activates at 35%" all you want. But 3% per SECOND while in D stance and throwing a shield on while still maintaining decent damage output is just retarded.

What kind of warriors are you fighting?

-Cluff
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

Only way a warrior in dstance with a sword and board on to do decent damage would be to be prot. Also, last I checked, didn't Assassination rogues get an execute type ability they can start spamming at 35%? Sounds like you shouldn't have much trouble getting a kill on a warrior if you get him that low.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
the extra energy and the skill cloak and dagger makes rogues unkitable during burst phases. Rogues were already good at burst and now they will be better

And if you think that extra dismantle + evasion + sprint isnt good then you are just a bad player.

Im not saying warriors are going to suck (i honestly think warriors right now are closed to balanced, should just have OP lowered from 10 to 5 rage and they are set).

But rogues are going to be VERY strong next patch as well
Reply Quote
84 Orc Warrior
Please compare my heal.

Recuperate: 3% hp per 3 seconds for 30 energy and 5 combo points.

Recuperate can, disregarding your current health percent, be used at anytime you want. Warriors have to wait until we hit below 35% health and we never go beyond past that. If you want to compare, give the full info.

Trust me imagine if you had to build stacks of TFB and use 30 rage to get Second Wind? Thats what Recuperate is to us... We have to continuously keep up Slice n Dice , Ruptue etc. and then we have to stop our cycle to waste resources on a recuperate that heals for virtually nothing.

We would rather have a passive at 35% too!

Uh, building combo points and building TfB stacks are not equatable.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Warriors are supposed to have good survivability. It's a perk of the class. Rogues get to go invisible that's their perk. Do you hear warriors complaining that we don't have blink or prowl? Stop complaining about second wind because your making yourself look bad

You should be able to dps through it, and if a warrior has popped every D cd. Then you don't have to worry about dying. Especially in 5.2. If 2 players can't burst a warrior down. You should be embarrassed and stop even trying to pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/01/2013 06:21 AMPosted by Dawnchaser

Only way a warrior in dstance with a sword and board on to do decent damage would be to be prot. Also, last I checked, didn't Assassination rogues get an execute type ability they can start spamming at 35%? Sounds like you shouldn't have much trouble getting a kill on a warrior if you get him that low.

Dispatch is useless!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Lol, compares Recuperate to Second Wind. Forgets to mention that recup can be used in stealth, can be used anytime and compares combo points to getting TFB stacks. Is this guy even serious?

Seriously when you get to low health you just blind and go hide behind a pillar while doing the premed recup to heal yourself. Still not enough? Vanish after blind wears off(The bleed on you is probably gone by then as well) and go to another pillar and heal more.

OH yeah lets do as you say. Let's make a plate wearing class that is always in the middle of a fight unlike @%**%#*#@ rogues who has a million escape routes have equal survivability.
Edited by Noxwind on 2/1/2013 9:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
They are to block headed to understand. Rogues will be in the same boat unless blizzard gives us a decent self heal or a defensive.

And yes, I am mad. A blind retard with one arm can hit 2200 on a war. Second Wind needs to cost a resource.

You can vanish and go back to 100% health. Boo hoo you're so hard done by.
Paladins have lay on hands and go back to 100% health.
Druids can spam self heals.
So why is it such a big deal that warriors get ONE self heal that doesn't even give us 50% health

You're a friggin rogue, if you can't burst through that last 35%, you suck.
Edited by Taebok on 2/1/2013 9:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/01/2013 09:04 AMPosted by Noxwind
Lol, compares Recuperate to Second Wind. Forgets to mention that recup can be used in stealth, can be used anytime and compares combo points to getting TFB stacks. Is this guy even serious?

It can only be used if we have CP? we need to attack something to get them, and uses 30 energy. Lol all you want you baffoon.. Recuperate is the worst heal in the game, I'd rather victory rush!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/01/2013 04:21 AMPosted by Quint
thinking make brain hurt lol.

Explains why you went arcaneblastarcaneblastarcaneblast spec.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/01/2013 09:27 AMPosted by Taebok

I am so sick of you Warriors calling this out like a mindless koolaid drinker. Bursting through a free passive heal while the Warrior uses Die by the Sword, shield wall is not that easy stop acting like once you get the heal your a free kill.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I am so sick of you Warriors calling this out like a mindless koolaid drinker. Bursting through a free passive heal while the Warrior uses Die by the Sword, shield wall is not that easy stop acting like once you get the heal your a free kill.

Tbh its really silly that people are complaining about SW. at 400k hp it heals for about 6k a sec (BF and MS applied) So really complaining about a heal that is easy to dps through is getting old, especially since in 5.2 dstance is getting nerfed (Which was needed and the real problem) and with the buffs to rogues you can't say you can't beat second wind unless your not playing correctly.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

It can only be used if we have CP? we need to attack something to get them, and uses 30 energy. Lol all you want you baffoon.. Recuperate is the worst heal in the game, I'd rather victory rush!

Lol, so much hurt. Whoever the warrior is that gave this rogue a nice butt slapping, I'd personally congratulate him and ask him to continue doing so till this guy rage quits. Ah, you have to attack something to get combo is it? Are you sure about that? There isn't a way to get say 2 combo points in stealth on a target from a distance every 20 seconds? Think well, buddy rogue.
Edited by Noxwind on 2/1/2013 10:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Not in combat!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/01/2013 09:47 AMPosted by Paníc

I cannot believe Its a rogue who is complaining this much too. A freaking rogue. I also get a kick out of when pally's complain about our survivability as well.

Die by the sword and Shield Wall don't have 100% uptime. As with most to all classes. You have to use your cc burst and D skills strategically. THIS ISNT CATA AND FOR GOOD REASON. You guys would literally faceroll certain classes with no effort.

Rogues where way overpowered the whole Cata expansion and your upset because we get some utiliity. Its really quite sad honestly, but its good that at least blizzard is reverting some of the nonsensicle nerfs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
01/31/2013 11:09 AMPosted by Quint
i think you all need to cry some more.

Bwaaaaahahaha.....baaaaahahahaHAHAAAHAHA...haaaahahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa...*sucks in a big gasp of air*...whew! What stinks? Did one of y'all far-oh it's just the hot air this guy is spewing. Lol.

Edited for content.
Edited by Arës on 2/1/2013 11:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
02/01/2013 10:46 AMPosted by Paníc
Not in combat!

Oh, and which spec are you on now? Yep, a sub rogue, another of those Cata subtlety FOTM rogues who got used to being in the top of the food chain. Also, I'm no rogue expert but isn't Combat a PvE spec.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I hate to say it panic but dudes got a point; you DO complain a lot here in our forums. Everyone has a right of opinion so I'm not saying you can't; just calling a spade a spade. I feel for rogues man I do; however I've done arenas with some pretty savvy rogues who can still open up a can, so it's not all that bad bro.

I guess just stop saying SW is OP; obvi Blizzard feels it's ok or they wouldn't revert it. You keep saying that warriors are too tough; ever think that maybe, just maybe, we're YOUR (rogues) natural counterpart? Just thinkin out loud.

Arës
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]