more change's has to be made for priest PVP

90 Goblin Priest
more change's has to be made for disc priest it is really hard for us to live vs all the other teams that has stuns sleep spam cc's in general when all we got is roots (that people can break out of it ) and fear that people can break of that to that's all we have basically we die really fast we cant even get a good rating it just sucks

change's like this could help us

1. give us cc's ( we are the only class who has !@#$ compared to others)

2. give us more survivability ( we just die to fast we got %^-* compared to others)

3. increase our heals more so ( disc priest is the worst healer )

4. give us some pets for help? ( might save our lives or help with ppls burst )

5. give us some better talents? ( some talents we have are useless )

6. give us dps? ( something has to be done )

7. use need to have a better look at disc priest and stop favoring other class's that don't need to be buffed ( and yes u do know what i mean )

disc priest has to change for the better so we can at least live so we can at least have fun instead of just !@#$ing sucking like disc priest pay money to play this game to and no i wont be rolling another class cuz i am not going to behind in patch 5.2
its your game and things needs to be fixed i love it but its becoming pointless i am talking about PVP so that is my thoughts and yeah please BUFF Disc Priest the changes in 5.2 are ok to a point but could of given us some %^-* to overcome the other OP class's ! thank you !
Edited by Riskitall on 1/31/2013 9:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
"Give us everything"

Good suggestion, hold your breath until implemented.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
nerf bats inc first so don't hold your breath
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
im just saying they should re check into it it was not looked over correctly and it really need's to be updated more ! we need more cc's and more ways to keep ourselfs alive we cant do nothing cant beet other class's cc's heals dps etc its a waist of paying 15$ a month and the disc priest class should just be deleted in that case the devs just cant stop buffing others
but just keeping disc weak
Edited by Riskitall on 2/1/2013 12:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
A lot of the time, my partner and I just leave when we go up against holy paladin combos.

They get 3 ccs and immunity, never run out of mana and heal right through everything. And the sum total of skill becomes pole dancing and playing catch me, lame.

If we see an undergeared one we might try it, but its just not worth the time spent just because of ego.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
please revert the changes to fade and dispersion. those nerfs are too far.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
A lot of the time, my partner and I just leave when we go up against holy paladin combos.

They get 3 ccs and immunity, never run out of mana and heal right through everything. And the sum total of skill becomes pole dancing and playing catch me, lame.

If we see an under geared one we might try it, but its just not worth the time spent just because of ego.
yeah i have to agree all of the class's we face as disc priest is just a pointless battle so yeah i understand why u guys just leave cuz of the fact we are to under buffed and the crappiest class on wow also they are removing halo where we can get ppl out of stealth GG again pff lame indeed not only that our shields can be broken spell steeled spam silences it sucks
Edited by Riskitall on 2/1/2013 1:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
This is ridiculous,
How do you plan making arena happen if you can't kill a disc priest anymore?

People have to frikin understand that classes need weaknesses, you don't need to be good on every aspects, this is why you team up with specific classes to fill those gaps.
Edited by Sielusa on 2/1/2013 6:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
disc priest dies in a few secs compared to other class's its stupid that ur saying that when not needed class's gets buffed and disc just stays the same !@#$ class on the game
Edited by Riskitall on 2/1/2013 12:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
Agreed. Disc is one of the weakest healers and totally needs a buff.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
02/01/2013 01:11 PMPosted by Blingblingg
Agreed. Disc is one of the weakest healers and totally needs a buff.
+1
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Spare a thought for holy.

Every now and then I forget to switch specs before we arena (yeah its that important to me) and I get to see how terribad holy is in 2v2.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
01/31/2013 09:04 PMPosted by Riskitall
1. give us cc's ( we are the only class who has !@#$ compared to others)

your 3s team is made of warrior mage and you want more CCs??

2. give us more survivability ( we just die to fast we got %^-* compared to others)

Disc already getting increase on their damage reduction to 15% stacking twice (30%)

6. give us dps? ( something has to be done )

you are a healer if you want DPS pvp in shadow based on GC assumptions Shadow is OP and thus the nerfings

Disc priest are doing good for now if you really want a AoE healer you are playing wrong class my friend
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
you seem to have 1 guy to act all big and tough this is a thread to make some better changes to Disc priest u have to admit its the stupids shiest class on the game who only has 2x fear or roots psyfeind is a 1 hit kill and mind bender can be cc'd they dont last long also how can disc be good in bg's we cant always expect someone to stop there dps in arena just cuz a class don't have the !@#$ to defend him or herself its fine for most class's
they dont have to worrie about this %^-* its more FOTM for u and them
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I play Holy in RBG, I spend a lot of time running back from the grave yard and they have to peel a lot from me. I have tried holy in Arena and get trucked hard so I want to say thanks to blizz for Focused will.

Playing disc in arena I feel like we don't have enough burst. If someone gets low I can't bring them back up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
We have insane utility we're totally fine..leap of faith and mass dispel is OP!...mana burn is feared by casters and other healers they keep their distance from us rather than get close to us and cc spam...oh nevermind.

Hey, we can dps with mindblast so when we get locked out we can cast a holy spe...nevermind.

Hey if things get tough we can mind control their minds since its baseline and....oh shucks..totally forgot this situational spell not baseline anymore..can we move it to our level 90 tier talents I might actually pick it

Wait i got it..I got it...if people are attacking the node..we can wand shoot the capper if..wait..ok..ok I got it...

If there are people attacking dat flag...we're gonna aoe holy nova spam to temporary protect flag and...oh wait I cant do that anymore its a glyph too.

Hey if a caster is gonna use a cc on us..we can silence..oh nevermind forgot that is only shadow now? Bummer..

Well at least we have some dispel protection on bubble next patch thats some good utility right thar..and I charge people to lend them my fear ward its in high demand for group utility..make some monies...but I lie and say its not dispellable/spellstealable/purgable..shh..

Ok no big deal, we'll pop phantasm so were not targetable for a few seconds...nope..damn..ok..Well hey, levitate isnt a glyph. Ive wrecked bgs that have alittle water because I cast this spell on fc's and they water walk like a boss. Like a boss! I sometimes stand in the water of gilneas and spam /mock at alliance because I float on water like a champ son. I think they need to make prayer of mending a glyph because that is OP heals and brings too much group utility, the way it bounces around, and because we have too much group utility as it is...I had to /ignore half my server because I keep getting too many whispers asking me to bring my utility to an rbg; ppl trip over themselves whispering me to do arena with them too.

I look sexy in my robe..im sexy and I know it...wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle..yeah! wiggle wiggle wiggle..yeah!
Edited by Xpotiom on 2/6/2013 7:15 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]