Hit lower in wow-heroes then in game?

100 Draenei Paladin
I am confused. When I check my character in wow-heroes it tells me my hit is 6.47% ? Same in my profile here? but when I am in game it tells me it is about capped.
What should I do? Believe the profiles here? or try to go over it in game and go to where it will say 8.5% in game and 7.5% here in my profiles?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Not 100% if the Draenei racial is taken into account.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm assuming the website doesn't take your Draenei racial into account, which adds 1% hit. So you need 6.5% (or slightly under, 6.47% is fine) from hit rating if you are a spacegoat with a hit racial, regardless of what website you're looking at.

The question I have is... wow-heroes is still a website? I had no clue people still used it once that whole "gear score" thing became irrelevant.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wow-heroes updates from the Blizzard Armory, which does not calculate Draenei Racials, but does count Weapon Specializations of other races. Continuity from Blizzard? Hell no.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Ahh okay that makes sense then. I wonder why Bliz doesn't fix that in their profiles. Thanks guys :) <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]