Natural Order is Moving to Stormrage

90 Night Elf Mage
Greetings Ysera in possibly my final thread. I'd like to start off with an apology for any misconceptions about this or any other issue. Please hold me true to my word here, I wish everyone a positive gaming experience in one way or another and hope that each of you gets his full value out of his subscription fee.

After a lot of deliberation, Natural Order is to be one of the final major guilds to bid this server farewell and head off to greener pastures. We're moving to Stormrage, unlike Midwinter, who went to Sargeras. We very nearly went to join the server they're on simply because Midwinter is such an incredible guild and I've come to know a lot of the people there-- they're great and are doing very well on Sargeras.

We're moving to Stormrage though, because unlike Ysera, it is likely to be the last server standing in this giant attrition that CRZ will never fix, no matter how much Ghostcrawler keeps insisting it will. It isn't even in the category of possible solutions that I see for the problems created by unbalanced racials, easy transfers, the queue system, and other things about which I'll try to restrain further QQ.

What we would like to do, however, is offer something unprecedented:

Natural Order will invite any players on Ysera to join us in our move. This isn't some principled crusade against the realm-- it's a blanket offer to those left on this server that wish to jump start their raiding career but are unsure how, which server to go to, or possibly are apprehensive because they don't know if they would ever be able to have a home if they moved to a new server.

Now, this doesn't mean you're going to suddenly get a free pass on the coat tails of our heroic progression. Raiders are always determined by skill, availability, class/spec, and so forth first. What it does mean is that you have a low-stress outlet off Ysera and on to the #1 PvE realm in the US. It also means in the giant shuffle and reformation of a 25-man raid team, there may be the opportunity for someone undergeared yet incredibly skilled to show that fact and become part of the raid core.

So at the most? You became the raider you always wanted to be.
So the worst? You're either just a member of our guild who partakes in alt runs or you decide to leave Natural Order and join any one of the other 74 active heroic raiding guilds.

I, the officers, and the members of Natural Order wish Ysera all the best and hope that people do what is right for them and their guilds-- even the tough decisions. Ysera's simply not a good fit for a heroic raiding guild anymore and it means I had to make that call.

We will be leaving sometime within 1-3 weeks. I'll make another post here (probably amongst the troll responses), once we're moving. I'm Akraen over there as well, and the guild name is not changing.

Happy Adventures All!

-Akraen
GM of Natural Order since 2006
For more info, check our home page: http://naturalorderguild.com/home
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
"I'd rather stay and fix the server than jump ship" -Akraen
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
gg wp
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Alpha syndrome strikes again.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yall can come too!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I would rather stay and fix the server than leave.

That is true.

But then I flew over a few zones and was thinking "Bye Ysera."

Then I realized I was in Azuremyst because of CRZ.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
02/02/2013 06:53 AMPosted by Akraen
I'll make another post here (probably amongst the troll responses)

Pretty sure Forkheals covered most of it.

Good luck in the future, I suppose. I've got nothing worth trying at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
02/02/2013 03:33 PMPosted by Aiov
Yall can come too!

You payin?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
TIL Raiding Guilds need to be around others to raid.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Good riddance. Take your drama and bad acting with you.
Edited by Koshchei on 2/3/2013 8:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
It's about damn time.

Been waiting for this day, I had said this a long time ago they would leave and gave them a 6 month time period. Ended up being over a year, but it happened.

I bid farewell to you Akraen, I'll post my favorite screenshot of you:

http://i.imgur.com/wZ4bwuK.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I think anyone who knows me also knows I would never type "LOL" in all caps during conversation.

That isn't my typing style at all, anyone can roll a toon named Akraen and send whispers.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Considering i've posted this same screenshot the past 2 years.

But ok, I'm sure Ysera will side with you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
02/03/2013 11:47 AMPosted by Istalkjackie

Sorry, but I don't think there's going to be anyone on Ysera that is any good to care. Like you for example, wasting your time with silly things. If you put as much effort into trolling as you did other things the world and Ysera would be a much better place. :)

But anyhow, keep enjoying your trolling experience on a thread not many even care about :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I think anyone who knows me also knows I would never type "LOL" in all caps during conversation.

That isn't my typing style at all, anyone can roll a toon named Akraen and send whispers.

I was there when this happens if I remember correctly.

02/04/2013 08:18 AMPosted by Rigerous

Sorry, but I don't think there's going to be anyone on Ysera that is any good to care. Like you for example, wasting your time with silly things. If you put as much effort into trolling as you did other things the world and Ysera would be a much better place. :)

But anyhow, keep enjoying your trolling experience on a thread not many even care about :)

The people of Ysera have never cared much for akraen or natural order...we just sat in the back and watched you slowly fall apart one tier at a time.

It's about damn time.

Been waiting for this day, I had said this a long time ago they would leave and gave them a 6 month time period. Ended up being over a year, but it happened.

I bid farewell to you Akraen, I'll post my favorite screenshot of you:

http://i.imgur.com/wZ4bwuK.jpg

I miss you and your screenshots.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Please Viin, share with us your history of Natural Order as you see it.

Also explain why this is relevant to your interests, and why there is anything I could do to cause you to so rashly categorize and slander over 150 accounts that call Natural Order home, and have done since 2006.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

Also explain why this is relevant to your interests, and why there is anything I could do to cause you to so rashly categorize and slander over 150 accounts that call Natural Order home, and have done since 2006.

Well for one you've tried to take people from their own guilds and have purposely tried manipulating them into joining your guild...and look how well you're doing...

This is relevant to my interests because I played on Ysera for years and I love this server and it's people regardless of their skill level and willingness to troll others. Another reason why this is relevant to me is because it's on the freaking Ysera forums...I have every right to come into this thread and speak my mind. And lastly, you can have all the accounts on the server and never have the respect of other Yserians. You have finally realized this and are now leaving to a server which doesn't know you and will most likely not know you because you are a failure at this game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I didn't know you spoke on behalf of Yserans.

Over here on Alliance side we have quite a lot of friends in dozens of guilds. Restomac is also a thousand times more popular with the people than I am.

We've had a lot of great whispers from folks in various guilds like Queen Anne's Revenge, Summit, Atlas Endures, and other guilds wishing us luck and indicating they're sad to see us go because we helped keep Ysera alive.

I know you get off on negativity, Viin. I didn't know who you were until I asked, but it appears you were in Continuum. I said I feel guilt for how I impacted other guilds, and I do-- but we also needed to survive. I don't mind control people, they join on their own volition.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight

Well for one you've tried to take people from their own guilds and have purposely tried manipulating them into joining your guild...and look how well you're doing...

This is relevant to my interests because I played on Ysera for years and I love this server and it's people regardless of their skill level and willingness to troll others. Another reason why this is relevant to me is because it's on the freaking Ysera forums...I have every right to come into this thread and speak my mind. And lastly, you can have all the accounts on the server and never have the respect of other Yserians. You have finally realized this and are now leaving to a server which doesn't know you and will most likely not know you because you are a failure at this game.

So basically from what I'm reading is we "steal" people from other guilds. First, people aren't items, you don't steal people. That's what we call kidnapping. You cant run a guild by simply kidnapping people into your guild and force them to raid for you at a productive rate. If this guild is that twisted then how do we keep ourselves afloat for so long? Your answer to this is going to be transferring more then likely, but if that was the case how you stay on a server for then one expansion and still kill some of the harder bosses and fall apart? People will always come and go in guilds as guilds deem them unfit for their core or vice versa. It's the way of the beast, that's part of the reason blizzard changed the transfer wait from a considerable amount of time (making those who transferred make sure they chose the right spot or they were screwed for a while on that server).

And you're right about your free speech, the 1st Amendment allows us to saw whatever we want without consequence to with only a few exceptions. You can say anything you want as long as it don't interfere with rules that may be in place for any random given thing, such as these forums. Also I think it's funny when you view someone through a tinted window or have a third person perspective. One of the lines I tell most people who decide to judge others when they haven't gone through exactly the same thing is that you can't understand something until you have gone through it yourself. For example most people don't understand the feelings of those who contemplate suicide. Now don't get me wrong I'm not supporting it in any way and a loss of life is a tragedy and causes harm to all those who were close to that person, and I can tell you I've heard other people say "How can they think that?" even when they see the stuff that's happening to them, they don't fully understand the pressures of things around them til they are in those shoes. When I was in my old 10 man raiding guild Taboo back in Wrath yes I remember all the crap that was going on between them and Alpha, but this guild is more stable then Alpha as they seem to constantly move servers at least once per expansion from what I've seen. Every guild has its problems but that doesn't effect everyone, when I did 10 mans what happened in this guild had no real effect on anything that we did.

Going by how you talk I think you may have never had a second opinion on someone, hated them with a passion and then when you have to work with them you realize its not all that bad, just made assumptions that you learned were false.

02/04/2013 11:47 AMPosted by Viin
You have finally realized this and are now leaving to a server which doesn't know you and will most likely not know you because you are a failure at this game.

This part is the most interesting part in what you posted, there is no actual "fail" at this game. You would have to describe your thoughts on how you fail at this game, since there is so many different things you can do in this game.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I didn't know you spoke on behalf of Yserans.

Over here on Alliance side we have quite a lot of friends in dozens of guilds. Restomac is also a thousand times more popular with the people than I am.

We've had a lot of great whispers from folks in various guilds like Queen Anne's Revenge, Summit, Atlas Endures, and other guilds wishing us luck and indicating they're sad to see us go because we helped keep Ysera alive.

I know you get off on negativity, Viin. I didn't know who you were until I asked, but it appears you were in Continuum. I said I feel guilt for how I impacted other guilds, and I do-- but we also needed to survive. I don't mind control people, they join on their own volition.

Please tell me on how well you are trying to keep Ysera alive and I never said you mind controlled people I said you manipulated them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]