Natural Order is Moving to Stormrage

90 Blood Elf Paladin
No wonder the server still smells like !@#$, you guys have not left yet.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Uhhh hello.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/05/2013 04:08 PMPosted by Forkheals

Maybe instead of making underhanded comments about the server smelling due to a guild not leaving, you should add some sort of explanation as to why you're such an ignorant !@#$ head? I'm excited to hear why you're so disgruntled against Natural Order. Maybe it has something to do with NO not allowing anyone to kill Galleon at the start of the expansion. Maybe it's because you're an angry 14 year old that still hasn't put his crayons or his G.I. Joe's away and attempted to act like a big boy. Whatever the case may be, instead of making retarded statements, contribute to the conversation at hand and explain why you're so butt hurt. Please, show us on the doll where the mean man touched you...it's okay.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/05/2013 04:08 PMPosted by Forkheals

Agreed.

02/05/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Daltek
Maybe instead of making underhanded comments about the server smelling due to a guild not leaving, you should add some sort of explanation as to why you're such an ignorant !@#$ head? I'm excited to hear why you're so disgruntled against Natural Order. Maybe it has something to do with NO not allowing anyone to kill Galleon at the start of the expansion. Maybe it's because you're an angry 14 year old that still hasn't put his crayons or his G.I. Joe's away and attempted to act like a big boy. Whatever the case may be, instead of making retarded statements, contribute to the conversation at hand and explain why you're so butt hurt. Please, show us on the doll where the mean man touched you...it's okay.

Get over yourself. Seriously. I totally stand by Forkheals on his statement, along with other Hordies on Ysera. Just leave. Don't make a damn fuss. Who cares? You all, as a guild, has set yourselves up for SO much trolling, it makes me sick. Just leave, good riddance, no one gives a damn. Deuces.
*goes back to her mixed drink*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Oh no I upset Aylinn's realm forum rule:

Nobody post anything, EVER.

Doesn't matter that your guild has been here for years. Your community stifling approach and unwillingness to accept the realities that I am nowhere near the demon you suggest is part of what leads to servers dying.

Thanks for the riddance that you wish is good. It will be good, and hopefully others realize leaving Ysera is what's best for them as well. I hope everyone has a positive gaming experience.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh no I upset Aylinn's realm forum rule:

Nobody post anything, EVER.

Doesn't matter that your guild has been here for years. Your community stifling approach and unwillingness to accept the realities that I am nowhere near the demon you suggest is part of what leads to servers dying.

Thanks for the riddance that you wish is good. It will be good, and hopefully others realize leaving Ysera is what's best for them as well. I hope everyone has a positive gaming experience.

k
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
/popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I have nothing to add, I just wanted to be included in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hello everyone!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Gondlem <3

Sorry we're not coming to Sargeras. It was a close decision but we're sticking to PvE realms.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
02/06/2013 12:16 AMPosted by Andy
/popcorn

http://i.imgur.com/IcvQFaf.gif
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Gondlem <3

Sorry we're not coming to Sargeras. It was a close decision but we're sticking to PvE realms.

But getting ganked is fun!

Wherever you guys decide to go - good luck :) I don't blame guilds for leaving Ysera, I took my main off this server months ago :3
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
02/06/2013 09:10 AMPosted by Viin
/popcorn

http://i.imgur.com/IcvQFaf.gif

Yes, like that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So why are they leaving? Because of CRZ?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Best wishes to you & your guild on your new server, hope you all are happier & having more fun there. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Quote from Akraen
02/05/2013 06:57 PMPosted by Akraen

Server is dying due to a decline in the population. Probably proportionately in some way due to the lack of subscribers who have charcters on this server, and have unfavorable feelings or views towards WoW in general. The game itself is probably dying a slow death, but I think 2 tombstone aren't going to be enough to indicate World of Warcraft' DOD--MMO Champion reference is ftw!

Though, I don't blame you for the decline in the population, I will judge you. LNPT left, Midwinter left to make themselves look good, but they aren't top 10 world yet, and you're going to follow. Fall off the cliff like a good monkey following the previous "Big Guild on Campus" because your poor little Natural Order-lives on Ysera was so harsh. It's all G. We'll take care of yourselves on whatever tar-pit trap-server you call your new home. If I see you in LFR, I'll be kind enough to carry you through new content and not rub it in your face, or tell you Bush Jr and Romney play mages because it's easy for the mentally challenged.

Atleast LNPT didn't write a sad sob QQ-post about their departure. No. They don't need to advertise their QQ, or write a QQ-thread in a lousy attempt to gather attention before leaving. They left like "men." Quite frankly, the opposite of you and your crew.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bye qt.
Edited by Kinoshilol on 2/8/2013 10:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder[1] in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity.

Symptoms of this disorder, as defined by the DSM-IV-TR include[1]:

Reacting to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
Taking advantage of others to reach own goals
Exaggerating own importance, achievements, and talents
Requiring constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
Becoming jealous easily
Being obsessed with self
Pursuing mainly selfish goals
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Becoming easily hurt and rejected
Setting goals that are unrealistic
Wanting "the best" of everything

In addition to these symptoms, the person may also display dominance, arrogance, show superiority, and seek power.[6] The symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder can be similar to the traits of individuals with strong self-esteem and confidence; differentiation occurs when the underlying psychological structures of these traits are considered pathological. Narcissists have such an elevated sense of self-worth that they value themselves as inherently better than others. Yet, they have a fragile self-esteem and cannot handle criticism, and will often try to compensate for this inner fragility by belittling or disparaging others in an attempt to validate their own self-worth. It is this sadistic tendency that is characteristic of narcissism as opposed to other psychological conditions affecting level of self-worth.[7]

Narcissistic individuals use various strategies to protect the self at the expense of others. They tend to devalue, derogate and blame others, and they respond to threatening feedback with anger and hostility.[16]

People who are overly narcissistic commonly feel rejected, humiliated and threatened when criticised. To protect themselves from these dangers, they often react with disdain, rage, and/or defiance to any slight criticism, real or imagined.[17] In cases where the narcissistic personality-disordered individual feels a lack of admiration, adulation, attention and affirmation, he or she may also manifest a desire to be feared and to be notorious (narcissistic supply).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

-Dark
Edited by Darkterror on 2/9/2013 1:00 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]