Almost to the max.

90 Troll Druid
Whats up folks. I recently started playing again and im almost to level 90. Should take me about a day or so. I was wondering what would be the first things I should do or where are the first places I should go. Thanks for the input. I plan on tanking a lot and dpsing on the side if possible.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
To get geared up enough for heroics, questing through dread wastes is nice. Eventually Klaxxi leads to a free piece of 489 gear too.

Run arena scenario (queue specific) immediately for a nice weapon upgrade if you don't get yourself an archaeology staff first.

Run heroics for additional gear. If you get too much JP, use it to upgrade 463 blues you're not likely to replace. The daily random scenario is also usually quick and painless and can drop gear.

For dailies start with the Dominance Offense to unlock 496 VP purchases. If you have more daily time, start on Golden Lotus since they're a choke to other reps. But I would spend your VP on the 496 gear first.

Once you have enough iLvl run LFR for more gear. If you're going to tank LFR, don't be that horrible tank. Learn a few things ahead of time. If you don't know what to do ahead of time, at the very least send the other tank a whisper so they can clue you in.
Edited by Tappin on 2/4/2013 11:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Add in killing Sha for free 476 boots according to your spec. Just need to simply loot him after you kill him. Usually people will be spamming for a group early in the week.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Grats on 90!

Farm Dread wastes for the 450 neck and trinkets. http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7281 for the tooltips and map. Also, leatherworkers make some nice 476 and 496 chest & gloves if you have some gold.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/03/2013 10:20 PMPosted by Jetswept
I was wondering what would be the first things I should do

Go to the closest trade chat and scream WOO HOO IM 90!!! Next proceed to keep questing because your going to need gear to get into Heroics. After that do dailies. Dailies give you coins, the coins give you extra chances at loot. As well dailies are what unlock gear and some cool mounts. However, with ToT (5.2) about 2-4 weeks away idk how serious you want to be about doing dailies. The ones I would recommend doing are the Tillers. Get exalted so you can farm cooking/ profession mats.

or where are the first places I should go

Go to Shrine of (whatever the name of the horde place is), and put your hearth there!!! It has ports to every main city including Dal and Shat.

I plan on tanking a lot

From what I hear, bear tanking has become quite complicated, so GL my friend. I am leveling a bear ATM and its fun, so when I hit 90 I might have to ask you how to play ;-p.

and dpsing on the side if possible.

Looks to me your OS is boomie. Its been my MS since LK and love every bit of it. If you want to play boomie in MoP its all about crit stacking!!! You do that and understand burst rotation youll be set!!!

Read the tanking and boomie guides, they are stickied for a reason. And if you want to be a more serious DPS for boomkin here is my response to someone who wanted help for boomkin http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7593620045 GL my friend!!! and gratz on being 90
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]