[A] <Casual> LFM Heroic Raiding Progression

90 Human Monk
Who we are:

<Casual> Is a newly formed 10 Man guild on the Darkspear server looking to recruit all exceptional players for Heroic Raiding Progression. We are players from TOP US 20-30 Guilds looking to become Realm First with our casual schedule of 9 Hours Per Week. We're a very easy going guild, we love to have a good time and enjoy raiding with each other.

Schedule:

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Monday's will be used as a day to pick up where we left off if we're close to an encounter. We expect everyone on time every day. Invites always go out 15 minutes prior before beginning to raid.

Our Expectations:

We expect everyone to want to be there for every raid, to want to see the boss die for the first time and not before it got nerfed into the ground. Also, we look for people who drive to be the best in their class. We expect people to know their class inside out, better then anyone else knows it, this includes gear stat weights, why you use them, and for what encounters. Also, it's important to be able to adjust your play style and spec on a per fight basis depending on what we need you to spec into.

We're looking for people who's focus is on end game progression. This means, turning off your recount and focusing when we need you to. Reviewing all encounters before entering the raid instance is a must! We will not carry the slack of careless players who do not take the time for us to excel in end game progression. We're very dedicated to what we do and if you're not going to do the same, then this is not the guild for you.

You need to be able to take constructive criticism. This is not to be bad on you, this is to help you understand your mistake, learn from it, and move on without committing the same mistake multiple times. We're all human and we understand that we make mistakes, however, it is your job to learn from them and never duplicating them.

You always need to be prepared with your food, pots, flasks, and other consumables before entering a raid. All gear must be reforged and enchanted to meet your classes fullest output. You must have professions in their respective categories maxed out. As a guild, we will always help our fellow raiders gain their needs when it comes to raiding.

Recruitment Needs:

Warlock: DPS
Mage: DPS
Paladin: Holy
Death Knight: Blood
Warrior: Protection
Rogue: DPS
Hunter: DPS
Druid: Restoration/Balance/Feral
Shaman: Restoration/Enhance/Elemental
Priest: Shadow

Trial:

Everyone will be tested in an "On Trial Basis" to determine whether or not they're exceptional enough to remain in our ranks.

Loot:

Our loot distribution will be Loot Council. This will be based on attendance, performance, and rank.

You can always contact either myself (Kenzye) or Khassidy for any recruitment related inquiries in game. You can also add me to REAL ID if you have any further questions regarding recruitment.

Real ID:
GtK1323@hotmail.com (Kenzye)
Nomar.Maysonet@Gmail.com (Khassidy)

If you feel that this would be a good fit for you and for us, go ahead and apply to our website and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

http://casual-guild.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Meaning a raider that has been with us for months will get priority over a trial which is just very much normal. Now stop posting useless stuff in my thread. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Updated Needs:

Warlock: DPS
Death Knight: Blood
Druid: Balance/Feral
Shaman: Restoration/Enhance/Elemental
Priest: Shadow
Edited by Kenzye on 2/4/2013 10:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Sleepy Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
02/06/2013 02:21 AMPosted by Invincible
Meaning a raider that has been with us for months will get priority over a trial which is just very much normal. Now stop posting useless stuff in my thread. Thank you.

What he means to say is: if you enter this guild via this thread you shouldn't expect to get any loot until the "senior members" are fully upgraded in every slot - If I'm reading the OP correctly.

They also expect you to match DPS with their fully geared members, or else "you aren't pulling your weight" at which point you will be subjected to constructive criticism (nerd rage).

You clearly never raided in a good environnement cause that is absolutely innacurate. We both don't give a damn about loot, we're raiding because we enjoy it not to get epics.. and also senior members cant get loots over the new arrivals considering we just started here and there are not any senior members... so before you start running your mouth about stuff you dont understand, think twice. Thanks for not spamming my thread.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
02/06/2013 02:21 AMPosted by Invincible

What he means to say is: if you enter this guild via this thread you shouldn't expect to get any loot until the "senior members" are fully upgraded in every slot - If I'm reading the OP correctly.

They also expect you to match DPS with their fully geared members, or else "you aren't pulling your weight" at which point you will be subjected to constructive criticism (nerd rage).

Any sane officer core will evaluate a person's performance based on how well they deal with mechanics. Also, the trials DPS/HPS shouldn't be compared to everyone else if they have better/worse gear. You critique them based on their current ilvl.

I don't know why people are being so negative in this thread.

Good luck to Casual, more competition is always nice.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Finally someone that makes sense. Thanks mate and gratz on your 16th H boss kill.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Updated Needs:

Death Knight: DPS
Druid: Balance
Shaman: Restoration/Elemental
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Bump, HoF tonight, could use a Tank.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]