(A)Do not run with Decìple

28 Night Elf Druid
He is an immature little kid with some sort of personality disorder that compels him to kick you and everyone else from his team after you carry him to 2k in 5s.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
kid you didnt even have your 1750 when you joined my team. you dont call out CC or listen to our Target Caller. you make false accusations on forums because you're angry about being kicked. in reality you and your band of idiots are the ones who got carried. a druid who cant rotate correctly and blames every loss on a paladins repentance which DR's why would a pally running 4 dps roll Repent? cast time and considering ill be CC'd 90% of the time/ and holy locked it makes no sense. be thankful for your 2k achievement. I played to the best of my ability every game, i succeeded in healing my group and following up my stuns. i gave you a warning by the way, i clearly said: "If you continue to play like you do, not calling out CC/ or bursting at the proper time and acting like a complete idiot. im going to kick you"

"Okay mom". qqMOAR
Reply Quote
98 Undead Mage
Keep your Jerry Springer Filth off of the tich forums, k thanks bye
Reply Quote
14 Orc Shaman
02/04/2013 03:29 PMPosted by Druidtorin
He is an immature little kid with some sort of personality disorder that compels him to kick you and everyone else from his team after you carry him to 2k in 5s.

wow you carried a level 90 to 2k at level 28?
that's impressive!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I gave Druïdqt, Myleche, & Zonfiya a WARNING a week ahead of time. my rules are simple, Log on at our groups set time, and progress in 5's. Our team failed that. i Warned you in Skype, CC targets correctly, dont randomly throw out CC, call when bursting. we failed Vocally and that was our second mistake. but what got you kicked from the team was your actions in Skype regarding your language and level of immaturity. I gave warning, i gave you chances. And if im truly a horrible player who got carried simple, Find another holy paladin and Carry him to 2k. That easy. now i see your team is stuck at 1800... best of luck to all of you and i hope in the future you act your age and have some morals when it comes to socializing, of course for your own sake.
Reply Quote
28 Night Elf Druid
You can say what you want to people who have no idea what you actually said, but when it comes down to it anyone who actually runs with you will find out how terrible you actually are.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Who cares, it was only 2k.

You still get more points from your rbg rating & if he truly was that bad, aren't you better off?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
im 2k you're 1800.
simple as that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]