Who from the horde can stop me? Korgath

90 Human Paladin
As my kill counter rises from the entire horde that step’s up to the plate and try to take my Title all you have failed miserably. From the self-proclaim horde greats such as Pchef, Healspeep, Phoker, Pupsalot, Gazzy,and the entire D.E.A.D Guild which in my IMO saddest pvp guild I have seen in many years. I stand here begging for someone with a bit of meat on their bones to step up and try and kill me. I am so sick of ganking all you and chasing you all back to your main city where you think it’s safe, and STILL DESTROYING you with little effort
WHO CAN STOP ME? WHO CAN EXTINGUISH THIS ETERNAL FLAME? WHO CAN STOP MENZIES!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
THE GREAT HORDE CHAMPION PCHEF WILL GET YOU!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
AHAHAHAHAH that name makes me laugh
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
BTW fun times last night! Soloz
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Warrior

I can
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
haha, Mr 335k hp and will NEVER 1v1
Reply Quote
86 Undead Hunter
02/05/2013 08:20 PMPosted by Gazzy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/05/2013 08:20 PMPosted by Gazzy

Yeah. I agree with this. He's all for attacking us 2v1 or 3v2, but the MINUTE it's on fair grounds and it looks like he's going to die he rocket boots away like the chicken he is.

Oh and btw OP, you aren't allowed to put people's names in threads like this... so you should think about taking it down before you get banned. :3
Edited by Vitalite on 2/5/2013 8:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
hahaha, see that's the joke Gazzy. We have brutal gear and we still beat you guys up like were looking for lunch money at recess time and you pay up every time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@GAZZY and Vitalte.

And 2 of the realm's biggest dingle berries try to gang up on Mr. Menzies hahahahah it's so funny for 1 gazzy your like a brown wet paper bag trying to hold apples in, and Vitalte can only heal gazzy if he acts like a lvl 60 target dummy. All jokes aside you guys are really bad. It's very sad to see what rage does to a person. I have made you guys so mad at me bescause I have destroyed all of you guys 1v1, 1v2, 1v3 and you losers always have me out numbered. And to top it off I even kill you guys in your main city where you think its safe. I know its tough and sometimes very fustrating to know thats there's a man out there thats keeps killing you and there nothing you can do about it. So you dingle berries can keep making raids and doing all your home work by looking me up on armory but its not going to make a difference because unless you over come your rage that you have for me they only thing that you will have to overcome will be the RES sick and the respawn timers I have unleashed on you.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Hunter
@GAZZY and Vitalte.

And 2 of the realm's biggest dingle berries try to gang up on Mr. Menzies hahahahah it's so funny for 1 gazzy your like a brown wet paper bag trying to hold apples in, and Vitalte can only heal gazzy if he acts like a lvl 60 target dummy. All jokes aside you guys are really bad. It's very sad to see what rage does to a person. I have made you guys so mad at me bescause I have destroyed all of you guys 1v1, 1v2, 1v3 and you losers always have me out numbered. And to top it off I even kill you guys in your main city where you think its safe. I know its tough and sometimes very fustrating to know thats there's a man out there thats keeps killing you and there nothing you can do about it. So you dingle berries can keep making raids and doing all your home work by looking me up on armory but its not going to make a difference because unless you over come your rage that you have for me they only thing that you will have to overcome will be the RES sick and the respawn timers I have unleashed on you.

Translation - LOGIC? WHAT THE !@#$ IS THAT? %^-* LOGIC.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
02/05/2013 11:35 PMPosted by Newfoundland
hahaha, see that's the joke Gazzy. We have brutal gear and we still beat you guys up like were looking for lunch money at recess time and you pay up every time.

There you go scrubs, "we". You guys are wanna be bullies. All good when you can team up on someone, when we aren't alone you run and cry like little girls. Thank you for showing your true colors.
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Warrior
02/05/2013 08:38 PMPosted by Vitalite
Oh and btw OP, you aren't allowed to put people's names in threads like this... so you should think about taking it down before you get banned. :3

He's actually perfectly allowed unless he's actively calling them out like "This guy named (inswert name) trolled me and ganked me till I was all dead like and stuff"

If he using them for an example it's fine.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
You guys are terrible and the only time you might get a kill is when it's 3 on 1 afker.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I heal just fine tyvm :3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Aww look whos mommy didn't beat them enough as a kid.

Go stroke your epeen somewhere else assshat
Reply Quote
43 Human Paladin
If my math is correct that's 1V5. Are you guys making a raid Group to try to kill Menzies? and he is still causing that much trouble for you guys that's very sad
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/06/2013 04:32 PMPosted by Holyoutlaw
If my math is correct that's 1V5. Are you guys making a raid Group to try to kill Menzies? and he is still causing that much trouble for you guys that's very sad

Lmao, it's never 1v anything, he always has at least Newfoundland there holding his hand to make sure he doesn't wet himself. Yet, whenever it's a fair fight, bubble boots and away he goes. Dude is a joke, as is this wanna be e-peen stroking thread. Bads will be bads and always think they are amazing. Dude knows better than to do anything alone, he also knows better than to stay and fight on fair terms. I can't wait to see you in an arena on any of my toons and watch you leave before I get my hands on you.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

He's actually perfectly allowed unless he's actively calling them out like "This guy named (inswert name) trolled me and ganked me till I was all dead like and stuff"

If he using them for an example it's fine.

Sounds like something Pchef would say.

By the way Gazzi, how goes the multi-box? You can barely hold onto one hunter let alone 2!
Edited by Newfoundland on 2/8/2013 9:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Can you help me Gazzy? There is 2 level 90's ganking me....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]