90 Blood Elf Priest
02/17/2013 09:12 PMPosted by Ciraxis
http://i.imgur.com/plnO6.jpg

Very mature.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

Very mature.

You seem surprised. But one look at this thread, and the reason behind it, you quickly realize these poor fools are quite far from mature.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Very mature.

You seem surprised. But one look at this thread, and the reason behind it, you quickly realize these poor fools are quite far from mature.

Oh I'm not surprised at all. Just saddened that people have to be like that on a game... Oh well, can't fix stuff that's been broken for far too long lol.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I am confused by this pathetic post, you claim to have killed us so many times with fair fights. You have yet to kill me without out numbering me. Why not accept my my real id request so we can queue a 2v2 and get this over with. You can't jump me, and you can't run away.. No bubble boots, and no more QQ from you, kk thx?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Destroyed this kid a week ago and he called his friends and I bounced was fun, hope you enjoyed the dura death you took trying to kill me lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/20/2013 01:20 PMPosted by Mordaxt
Destroyed this kid a week ago and he called his friends and I bounced was fun, hope you enjoyed the dura death you took trying to kill me lol

Mordaxt after reading this sad post by you I now understand you must suffer from being bullied. It seems like I must of humiliated you in front of your Male life companion because of the amount of rage that radiates from your keyboard to this topic. The funniest part about this is, I do not recall perishing from any horde in the recent months in world combat. And your name Mordaxt doesn't seem anymore familiar than this actor "Derek Keurvorst." The real facts are you are a "NO BODY" that is a pathological liar and trying to get your name out there in the world of Korgath by hitching a ride on Menzies coat tails. Mordaxt thats fine but remember if you are parpared to head down this road your going to need to by a pair of Uline Polyurethane Coated Palm Gloves because this train of pain isn't going to be a easy ride.

So you go buy thoes gloves and contuinue to sit on your alliance toon waiting to get a glimps of my world location and punch my name into wow armory to see if I post on the forums. Not going to make any difference to me becasuse when its your time you will know it and may suffer similair fate as "Mylittlepwni and Gazzy" did when I caused them to transfer servers.

and please remember if or when I do see you please dont have them big seal eyes of star struck
Reply Quote
56 Tauren Paladin
even tho i'm on my horde alt. my main is a lvl 90 warrior menzies have come to my helpless cry's to destroy all the horde that were camping me. this man is a hero to the alliance
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Menzies has gone full retard. Its one thing to troll like a dumb kid trying to bury his shortcomings, but to mention my name and "I do not recall Perishing to horde in recent months in world pvp" in the same thread ruins your entire troll. Not only do you have to live with me owning you repeatedly , but you're also forced to live with the knowledge that I've killed you + Newf or you + anon 2v1 multiple times.

Make all the complete fantasy troll posts you want, leave my name out of it.... even if you're just trying to be me.

LFM Pchef
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Menzies has gone full retard. Its one thing to troll like a dumb kid trying to bury his shortcomings, but to mention my name and "I do not recall Perishing to horde in recent months in world pvp" in the same thread ruins your entire troll. Not only do you have to live with me owning you repeatedly , but you're also forced to live with the knowledge that I've killed you + Newf or you + anon 2v1 multiple times.

Make all the complete fantasy troll posts you want, leave my name out of it.... even if you're just trying to be me.

LFM Pchef

This sounds like a man that's filled with rage.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
02/28/2013 12:48 AMPosted by Newfoundland
This sounds like a man that's filled with rage.

translation:" What Pchef said is true, but instead of confirming it I just won't deny it in a ragey way."

If you knew how many times menzies has logged over to tell me where you were so he could laugh at you flipping out when I ganked you ....you wouldn't be fail trolling with him.

:D
LFM Pchef
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/25/2013 12:53 AMPosted by Menzies

Mordaxt after reading this sad post by you I now understand you must suffer from being bullied. It seems like I must of humiliated you in front of your Male life companion because of the amount of rage that radiates from your keyboard to this topic. The funniest part about this is, I do not recall perishing from any horde in the recent months in world combat. And your name Mordaxt doesn't seem anymore familiar than this actor "Derek Keurvorst." The real facts are you are a "NO BODY" that is a pathological liar and trying to get your name out there in the world of Korgath by hitching a ride on Menzies coat tails. Mordaxt thats fine but remember if you are parpared to head down this road your going to need to by a pair of Uline Polyurethane Coated Palm Gloves because this train of pain isn't going to be a easy ride.

So you go buy thoes gloves and contuinue to sit on your alliance toon waiting to get a glimps of my world location and punch my name into wow armory to see if I post on the forums. Not going to make any difference to me becasuse when its your time you will know it and may suffer similair fate as "Mylittlepwni and Gazzy" did when I caused them to transfer servers.

and please remember if or when I do see you please dont have them big seal eyes of star struck

TL;DR

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Mordaxt you are such a weird person. you come on my thread trying to pretend be some kind of internet juggernaut trying to get your name out in the word of korgath but your nothing more than a mere dung beetle that I have been crushing under my boot.

and when you say TL DR..... I say Like the "F" you never.

and Question Mordaxt.
why is it when ever I destroy you in world combat you log over on your Ally toon trying to be my friend bashing the horde and saying if you had the money you would faction change? and saying that your sorry for posting crap on the forum saying its just for fun you know how it is HORDE VS ALLY......
I say NO go get some friends and stop trying to get my battle tag. I find it real pathetic
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
@Mordaxt you are such a weird person. you come on my thread trying to pretend be some kind of internet juggernaut trying to get your name out in the word of korgath but your nothing more than a mere dung beetle that I have been crushing under my boot.

and when you say TL DR..... I say Like the "F" you never.

and Question Mordaxt.
why is it when ever I destroy you in world combat you log over on your Ally toon trying to be my friend bashing the horde and saying if you had the money you would faction change? and saying that your sorry for posting crap on the forum saying its just for fun you know how it is HORDE VS ALLY......
I say NO go get some friends and stop trying to get my battle tag. I find it real pathetic

You're*
Scrub
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Every time Menzies makes a post I think of this:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D8x-0BIDDhc/T757nIZCA0I/AAAAAAAABPc/NaSqm5LttHI/s1600/you-want-some-of-this-cow.gif
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've never even heard of this guy before.

However, I find this thread amusing enough to continue to microwave my popcorn and continue to watch.

Let it commence.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
You're not worth the time nor energy chum
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Never heard of this guy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Never heard of this guy.

Well backne maybe we should sit down for a game of cards
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Im suprised people are still posing meh, my hunter is back on this server....because Kil'Jaeden just destroyed me, but anyway...

My druid is my main atm, hunter for me is too boring, menzies if you ever want to 1v1 me with out your lonely friends jumping in i would gladly destroy you as resto, but then again it would be a rare sighting to catch the disabled menzies traveling alone
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
FOR STARTERS YOU = !@#$ I CHALLENGE U RIGHT NOW NOBODY CAN BRING ME DOWN IN FACT I CHALLENGE EVERYONE WHO POSTED ON THIS FORUM TOO YOU ALL SUCK I AM THE BEST UREZPKNP AND I WILL EFFORTLESSLY DESTROY YOU LIKE THE REST OF THEM THIS CONTAMINATED LITTLE MAGGOT CANT HANDLE MY POWER COME AT ME BRO
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]