[H] 497 Restoration/Dps Shaman LF Guild

90 Troll Shaman
497 Restoration Shaman with Elemental and Enhance off specs (491 and 488)

Know how to play all specs, but do prefer healing.

4/6H MSV / 6/6 HOF / 4/4 TOES

Preferably LF an Aus/NZ guild or a guild that raids 7pm onwards server time.

Know how to play all specs, but do prefer healing.

Add me for a yarn if interested teebee#6765
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Should also mention i dont mind faction changing.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Hey how's it going. I sent you a friend request in-game (Sinnoh). If you're interested in a guild that raids:
Wed - 8:00pm-11:00pm
Sun - 8:00pm-11:00pm
Mon - 8:30pm-11:00pm

Feel free to accept the friend request if you'd to chat and find out more or go ahead and check out our forum thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199961414
Edited by Sinnoh on 2/5/2013 2:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey there Cyber,

<Blue Label> of Barthilas is a Horde, 25man Oceanic raiding guild that has been around since the Burning Crusade. We are focused on progressing through the Mists of Pandaria raids while having fun doing so.

We are currently recruiting for all classes with the exception of Boomkins/SPriest/Rogues/Warriors/Warlocks.

Classes in high demand: Fire Mage/Frost DK/Hunter/Enh or Ele Shaman.

Our current progression are, as of 05/02/13:

6/6(H) MSV
5/6(H) HoF
1/4(H) ToES

Our raid times are:

Wed/Thur/Sun/Mon 730-11pm ST (GMT+10). Invites start at 720pm ST.

If you are interested in joining Blue Label, don't hesitate to apply at blue-label.org

Experience in current content for heroic is a plus but not essential as we believe a decent raider can pick it up swiftly.

If you have any other questions, you can add me on Battletag (Naixia#1121) or pst Hanul in-game.
Reply Quote
Hey man, if your interested in 8.00pm - 11.00pm NZ times, let me know =) Would been keen to chat/trial.

NZ/Aus 10 man raiding team reforming here on Thaurissan Horde under the <Exhumed> banner, previously from a casual realm.

Our progression is only at 6/16HM due to the less talented players in the group that we were previously 'hand-holding' so to speak and due to our own inability to recruit fresh talent to such a casual realm.

Ideally we are looking for:
- Raiders aged 17 - 35
- Raiders who learn from their mistakes and handle group feed back
- Raiders who don't put down others or cause trouble over vent
- Raiders who are more interested in killing new content than getting loot
- Raiders who speak English clearly and can understand NZ/Aus accents without issues

<Exhumed> currently has multiple raid teams running within the guild, ours would be by far leading the progression. If you enjoy large guilds with lots of people to socialize with then this may appeal to you.

Raid times are 6.00pm - 9.00pm Server Time, Monday/Wednesday/Sunday. Alt runs or extra progression runs will be organised at random and are completely optional. We only raid 9 hours a week so we expect people to be at their best and be on-time.

Currently recruiting to complete our 12 man roster:
- 1 Tank (Not a Druid, Thanks)
- 1 Melee DPS / Tank OS or a Rogue
- 1 Ranged DPS (Mage/Hunter)
- 1 Ranged DPS / Healing OS (Druid/Shaman)
- 1 Healer / DPS OS (Not a Priest, Thanks)

Send an in-game scroll to Hokay on Thaurissan with your Real ID or Battle.net tag and I will contact you to discuss your suitability for a Trial. Or leave a message on this post, thanks.
Edited by Milkar on 2/5/2013 4:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Hey mate Nek Minit mainly Aussie with a few nz members could be the perfect fit for you. We raid 3 nights a week 7-10pm st thusday Sunday and Monday. Currently 5/16hm with 16/16 normal on farm. Umm our server time is AEST based so perfect starting time I believe ;).

We do run a 12 man roster however no one is a bench player every one gets equal raid time people sit if they have plans on raid nights or if they don't need loot from the boss we are killing. Progression will be handled with the players that are least effective on the boss will sit.

But yeah that's us if you are interested add my battle tag or reply on here and I get back to you once I get off work :)

Bkano05@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
We're an NZ Guild currently looking for an Ele Shammy. Even better if you're able/happy to play Resto when/if needed.

We've just moved to Barthilas from Blackrock and are currently 10/16 Heroic.

We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Monday 7.30pm-11.30pm NZ time (5.30pm-9.30pm AEST.

http://intolerance.net.nz/ or my btag is Razghul#1151
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Tribo is a 5 year old 25 man raiding guild on the Oceanic server of Nagrand.

Tribo's first and foremost focus is 25man raiding 4 hours per night 3 nights a week on Wed, Thurs, and Sun from 11pm-3am Oceanic Server Time (10pm to 2am when DST is NOT active).

Current progression at 3/16H (with protectors on elite).

Please see our recruitment thread here for more info if this sounds like something that interests you. Best of luck in the guild search.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7593739979
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
hey mate our progression isnt the same but would be keen to still have a chat

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811482297
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Endless Fury on the Nagrand server are looking for some new blood to fill out our roster after a couple of retirements.

We are 6/6 MSV, 6/6 HoF, 1/4 ToES.

Raid Times - Server Time
Thursday: 7.30 - 10.30pm
Sunday: 7.30 - 10.30pm
Monday: 7.30 - 10.30pm

You can check us out at our recruitment thread here...
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6999099862

Or hit me up on battletag Xeniwind#1143 or any 'Xen' toon in EF on Nagrand for a chat.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hi Cyberpunk,

If your willing to consider MS Ele OS Resto for 3 heal fight Luminosity is a Horde Guild located on Oceanic server Barthilas. We are focused on heroic progression raiding through content, with a goal of becoming one of the servers top raiding guilds in 5.2.

Our current progression is 4/6 Heroic MsV, 2/6 Heroic HoF, 4/4 ToES.

Our raid times are Wed/Thurs/Mon 8:00-11:30pm SvT (+10GMT) with the progression night set on the occasional Sunday 8-11:

Please visit http://luminosity-barthilas.com to apply.

If you have any further questions please contact one of our officers via Battletag:

Odin#6980
Trigster#1679
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Focused on Frostmourne,

We are looking for a resto shaman,

Current Progression:

6/6 Heroic MSV
2/6 Heroic HoF
0/4 Heroic ToES

come drop an application at www.focused.enjin.com or add maizoku#1321

Ill try to find you in game
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hi there! We're in need of a solid restoration shaman who's also great at their off-spec, so maybe you're it! I'll add your battletag so we can discuss things further :)

Currently <Dark Resolve> on Kil'jaeden is recruiting to solidify our raid as we finish off the tier and prepare for 5.2.

We raid on: Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun

We raid at: 5PM-9PM AEST (GMT+10)

We are currently:
6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
6/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
3/4 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring

We will continue to push content as fast as it is released. Without going into a whole long post, we are looking for players who meet our criteria:

-Optimized in all aspects of your character (gear, talent, glyphs, etc). Showing that you care enough to do this shows us that you care enough to take raids seriously.
-Patience. Wipes happen, sometimes they're my fault, sometimes they're yours. They also fall under the old adage "Practice makes perfect". We'll kill it, and wipes are a part of that process.
-Maturity. Age isn't so much a factor as maturity is. We curse, we joke around with each other, and we have a good time. Having a sense of humor goes along with this.
-Attendance. Being a 10 man guild attendance is very important. We are recruiting for a CORE position, not a bench spot. Emergencies happen, but if they stop you from making 90% of our raids, then it may be a good idea to look at other times.

As far as loot goes we use a 3 man Loot Council awarding loot based on the overall need of the raid. If you believe that raiding is for gearing up the individual then you probably would not fit well with us. Since most of our recruits are transfers we believe that the transfer is enough to demonstrate a desire to continue to raid with us, so there is no "trial" period as far as loot is concerned. From the moment you start raiding with us you are eligible for loot.

Sound like you fit? Great! Feel free to post on these forums, add my Real ID or Battletag lexie1616@yahoo.com/Lexie#6259, or find me in game! Generally I like to also pull potential recruits into vent with myself and one or two of our raiders to get a feel for each other.

We currently have recruitment open for:

1 Healer
-Restoration Shaman

1 DPS
-Mage
-Hunter
-Shaman(either specs)
-Warlock

We are also recruiting any exceptional players regardless of if their class is listed.

NOTE: We are not recruiting projects or undergeared people. Please have extensive raiding experience and a minimum of 490 iL in order to keep up with the rest of our raid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hi Cyberpunk,

If weekends are a possibility at all, <E X A L T E D> on Aman'thul are looking for an ele/resto shaman for our core 10 man raid team. Our guild has been around since BC and most of our core team have been raiding together for a number of years. We also have a large, friendly contingent of casual guildies. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild, so our goal is to clear progression content on a casual schedule and in a relaxed environment. We're currently trying to build as strong a team as possible to go into next tier with.

Progression: 16/16N, 7/16H
Raid Times: 12pm-5pm AEST Sat/Sun

You can visit our website: www.exalted.net.au for more information and to apply.
You can also add me on Laynie#1997 and contact me in game if you have any questions.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hello :)

Our guild has a spot open for a healer - thurs sun mon 8pm to 11pm EST

Due to a few raiders having an extended holiday break we didnt get a chance to do much progression but started this week and got 2 heroic Kills in HoF in 2 hours and hoping to add a few more over the next week or two more info about us can be found here

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893650695

good luck with your search :)
Reply Quote
Our times in +8 GMT is 10 30 PM - 1 30 AM

Why Tempt Fate, of Cho'gal is recruiting!

Over the last few years, we have been striving to build on our raiding roster to complete end game content with-in a respectable time frame. With each and every tier, we have managed to become more focused and a little bit better than the most recent tiers. With-in Mists of Panderia, we have built up a little more on competitive raiders, and would like to continue pushing through the Mists a little more competitively, to round off our raiding roster.

Guild Name: Why Tempt Fate
Guild Website: www.whytemptfate.com
Realm: US-Cho'gall (PvE)
Datacenter: Chicago
Format: 25-man competitive raiding.
Faction: Horde
Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST)

Mogu'Shan Vaults: 4/6 Heroic

Heart of Fear: 2/6 Heroic

Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4 Normal w/ Elite Protectors.

*Recruitment is open for anyone with excellent raid awareness, min/maxing your characters potential, attendance and execution. As a trial of WTF, you write your own ticket, excel and be rewarded!*

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks:*Being very specific*
● Protection Warrior
● Blood Death Knight
*World of Logs are mandatory to view CD usage and healing output in any situation*

Healers:
● High need on an AMAZING Holy Paladin.
● High need on an AMAZING Disc Priest.
● High need on a Resto Shaman.
*World of Logs are mandatory to view CD usage and healing output in any situation*

DPS:
● Elemental Shaman
● Shadow Priest
● Hunter ( either spec w/ competitive output )
*World of Logs are mandatory to view CD usage and damage output in any situation*

No specific classes were mentioned as "needs" as we feel if the individual, playing a respective class is more effective at maintaining high up-time on the boss and raid awareness in multiple situations, will out perform given any item level.

Basic Expectations of You:
● Be geared well enough to step into the content we are progressing on and clearing. We aren't interested in gearing alts or catching you up after you decided to take a break from the game.
● Be able to provide logs to justify your performance.
● Maintain almost 100% life-time raid attendance.
● Give 110% each raid day.
● If you make a mistake in the raid, admit to it and do not make the same mistake again.

What to expect from WTF:
● Efficient raiding environment.
● Strong and experienced guild leadership.
● A fair and effective loot system for loot distribution. >EPGP<
● Free flasks, feasts, and repairs.
● Honest evaluation of your performance and blunt criticism.

Raiding Schedule:
All times are CST, which is also the Cho'gall server time.
● Monday: 8:30am - 11:30am
● Wednesday: 8:30am - 11:30am
● Thursday: 8:30am - 11:30am
● Friday: 8:30am - 11:30am
*****May raid until noon, if a kill is imminent*****
*We drop to a lighter schedule after progression*

For more information or to apply, please visit www.whytemptfate.com, log on to Cho'gall and search for either Scoreboard, Garwin, Box, Sinextro or Professorq for any other questions, or add me through RealID @ Papichulo#1562!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hello Cyber,

have you found a guild yet?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]