491 Mage LF Progression

74 Night Elf Druid
[UPDATED PROGRESSION]

Hey guys,

Currently looking for a new guild to call home for my ilvl 490 Arcane/Frost Mage. Horde or Alliance, does not bother me. 10man guilds only.
Current guild has just called it quits due to lack in numbers, progression and determination to see end content.
Currently sitting at 6/6 MSV, 4/6 HoF and 4/4 ToES. We had the skill to push further but due to attendance, this was not the case.

I was the Co-GM/RL of our raiding team, and know all strats and fights off the back of my hand.
Even though my current tier progression is lacking, my ability to raid at high levels does not.
In past content/tiers, I've been able to consistently down Heroic Content at a competitive level.

Cata
- H DS @ 15%
I was not playing as I quit at the beginning of Cataclysm as the content and the game as a whole didn't interest me.

Wrath
- Naxx 10/25 Undying/Immortal
- OS 3D 10/25
- Maly
- Ulduar 10man strict progression. Notable kills included Mimiron, Freya and Vezax pre-nurf, Yogg +1 and realm 2nd Algalon kill.
- TotGC 10man Mad skill
- ICC 10man 12/12H with 20% LK

BC
- Kara
- Gruuls
- Mags
- BT

I have played multiple caster classes throughout these tiers including Affliction Warlock, Shadow Priest/Disc Priest and Fire Mage.

Raiding times that suit me is from 8pm to 12am GMT +10.

TL;DR
Looking for a strict 10man progression guild that is focusing on heroic content and looking strong for 5.2
8pm - 12am GMT +10
Skilled/Experienced Mage
Capable of raid leading, class leading, suggesting strats for progression.
I will not post applications. If you want links to logs, ask and I will provide. Same with screen shots.

If interested, please post below and I will contact you in game.

Cheers
Edited by Hotsnshiz on 2/8/2013 4:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
<Ex Tenebra> Raid 8pm to 11pm AEDT (Wed/Thurs/Mon).

Currently 16/16n, 3/16h.

Check out www.ex-tenebra.org
or... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004403690

Alternatively, look me up in game... bomber#1186
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
HI, hot, if your interested. Inheritance is recruiting, 13/16n

mature age 18+ raid 2 nights a week on thursday and saturday

more info at InheritanceNagrand.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like everything you have written in your post here mate - you sound very much like the kind of player we're looking for. If interested please let me know as i am more than keen to have a chat.

-----

< Catalyst > is an established World of Warcraft endgame raiding guild that focuses on hardmode and progression content. We are an Aus / Nz Horde guild based on the Oceanic US-Frostmourne server.
We are currently looking directly for one of the following skilled and experienced players in order of preference:

Mage Dps
or Warlock Dps
or Spriest / Boomkin Dps with Heals offspec ~

-----

Current Progression:

4/6H MsV
2/6H HoF
16/16 Normal

Our raiding roster is as follows:
Wed / Thurs / Sun 8:30pm - 11:30pm server time - AEST GMT+10 during DLST.
Preference: Mature english speaking Aus / Nz locale players

-----

If interested please feel free to contact me at:
Tyriss#1233

or feel free to lodge a formal application on our forums at:
www.catalystguild.com.au
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415794825
My battle tag is on the first post if you'd like to come have a chat.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Endless Fury on the Nagrand server are looking for some new blood to fill out our roster after a couple of retirements.

We are 6/6 MSV, 6/6 HoF, 1/4 ToES.

Raid Times - Server Time
Thursday: 7.30 - 10.30pm
Sunday: 7.30 - 10.30pm
Monday: 7.30 - 10.30pm

You can check us out at our recruitment thread here...
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6999099862

Or hit me up on battletag Xeniwind#1143 or any 'Xen' toon in EF on Nagrand for a chat.
Reply Quote
We are a pve guild of recent transfers to Barthilas looking for better recruits. We are a late night guild who raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday nights from 10.30pm to 01.30am Server Time.

We are seeking mature player's for both our casual and raider rank's.

For raider ranks we are seeking exceptional player of the following classes:

1 rdps (mage or warlock)
1mdps (rogue or ret paladin)

Whisper Tchaikovsky, Nakanaide or myself in game for more details or apply at http://www.paradoxoftheseus.enjin.com/recruitment
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hi Hotsnshiz,

Luminosity is a Horde Guild located on Oceanic server Barthilas. We are focused on heroic progression raiding through content, with a goal of becoming one of the servers top raiding guilds in 5.2 and are currently looking for a quality Mage.

Our current progression is 4/6 Heroic MsV, 2/6 Heroic HoF, 4/4 ToES.

Our raid times are Wed/Thurs/Mon 8:00-11:30pm SvT (+10GMT) with the progression night set on the occasional Sunday 8-11:30pm

Please visit http://luminosity-barthilas.com to apply.

If you have any further questions please contact one of our officers via Battletag:

Odin#6980
Trigster#1679
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hi Hot,

You have already had some great offers, and i hope my offer is attractive to you!
Some guild background - we are a core of players from different walks of life, from age 17 in school to 30+ with family etc. We formed as a 10m guild midway through this tier, 4 of us peeling away from a 25m Guild that ceased raiding. Our guild leadership is very flat, everyone has a say in guild direction and suggestions of better practices (be it strats or the way the guild is run, even recruitment) are encouraged.

Our raiders have widespread levels of experience, starting from Vanilla through to Cataclysm. We have moved to 16/16 NM and 3/6HM MSV quickly, but have had to restructure our raid team to replace some members that cannot raid anymore. We recruit for core positions, not to sit you on a bench.

Currently we are recruiting ranged, and from your info i can see you would be an excellent fit for many guilds, ours included.

Our raid times are,

Wed/Sun/Mon - 8:00 - 11:30

We do finish early some nights, when people have commitments etc.
If this sounds interesting to you, or you have further questions, please don't hesitate to speak with me in game, my battletag is Argantis#1524

Good luck and hope to speak with you soon
Aramae
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Hello,

Focused is currently recruiting a mage,

We run a roster of 13 for our 10man group

Currently 8/16 Heroic
6/6 Heroic MSV
2/6 Heroic HoF
4/4 Normal ToES

www.focused.enjin.com

I will add you in game
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Keeping my options open. Bump. Will get in contact with you all soon :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
[H] <Purge> formed on Barthilas. 11/16 H 10man guild.
Keen on getting a Mage who knows what they are doing.

Link for further reference:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811342735

Add any of the battletags listed below, would love to chat:

Cruzlah#1332
Sarg#1491
Razerhax#1965
Edited by Razerhax on 2/8/2013 4:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
9/16H guild on Frostmourne.
I'd love to have a chat with you about your logs and the future of 5.2+ :)

We've got a a very skilled foundation of players. Building a strong group for 5.2+ to succeed in the upcoming tier+, and to push as high into the Oceanic charts as possible. All players have been apart of top 5 oceanic guilds etc, ranging.

If interested, ask anyone in <Hax> for an officer. :) Not interested in benching anyone - this is a full time position.

We raid wed/thur/sun 8pm to 12am GMT +10 (fourth day if necessary during prog. Monday.)

Or add Wolf#1648 to chat.
Edited by Wolf on 2/12/2013 6:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
10/16HM Prog on Jubei'Thos. Check out the thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7789718925 contact one of the three named people and see how it goes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]