Epic Legends

90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm here to represent the guild I am associated with, Epic Legends. We are a level 25 PVP guild, and we want Andorhal Pvpers to join our chill group. I am not the guild leader, yet i post this info. We are not your typical guild. We don't have lame rules, we don't require anything from you. We would request one thing, Come pvp with us. Playing with our guildies, is what we do. Be that arena's, RBG's, or just plain old bgs. We are PVP mostly, but we do run guild dungeons for our peeps. If your in a guild that doesn't respond when you chat in G chat, or when you need some assistance, and you want something better, just get at me bros. We want to be the guild people talk about, not because we dropped all raid bosses, but because we have fun together pvp or what ever it may be. If you are interested in anything you seen here, get at me in game. I honestly probably wont see if anyone came to look at this.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
cancer can? really?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
awwwww you're alliance! If you were horde I would definately do some RBG's with you :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]