4 friends looing for new home

92 Human Death Knight
Hi all,

As the title suggests, we are 4 long term friends looking for a new home to raid.

We are in a GMT +10 and +10.5 time zone and available to raid from 8pm - 12pm AEDT.

We are all old men with families, so our hard core days are behind us, but still too proud to let standards slip.

We have been clearing HM content since TotC, including
- Realm First Tribute (10m)
- Bane of the Fallen king (10%)
- Heroic Halion (25)
Took a break through the start of Cata, coming back in FL to clear 5/6 HM.
- Heroic DS (10m) @ 15%

We have dabbled in pugs to make 6/6 MSV and 2/6 HoF, but we are awesome at LFR..... apart from that we have been mucking around and think its time to look for more.

The 4 available can fill a number of positions, however availability is a little limited due to RL commitments.

Our group can offer the following, (included is the days available)
Class: Warlock
Spec: Demo / Aff
Availability: M T W T S S

Class: Shaman
Spec: Resto
Availability: T W T S S

Alt: Disc / Shadow Priest

Class: Rogue
Spec: Any
Availability: M T W T S S

Alt: Mage - Any Spec

Class: DK
Spec: Blood (DW Frost OS)
Availability: W F S S

Alt: Druid - Moonkin
Shaman - Enhance / Resto

If you would like any more information, please let me know via reply to this thread or add battletag Ruanuku#1934.

Thanks for your time
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hi Tohu,

Not sure if you all would consider a realm xfer? If so our weekend nights would suit you all perfectly. Not going to send you off to websites to apply or anything, this is a game not a job :)

To make it brief - We are about getting the Maximum fun from this game, we have a distinct lack of guild drama, have the all-important tabard and full bank tabs, Vent server, and hilarity and hijinks (which usually comes with epics on the side – warning: injury and repair bills may result… at least the repair bills are paid for)! We are an open and accepting community of mature players; all we ask is that you act with maturity, integrity, and responsibility.

My husband did try and add you to his real id, but more than likely he screwed it up!

Add me if you would like to have a chat: Jade#1617

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
[Raiders of the Lost Ark] - a social Lvl 25 Guild that likes Raiding. Members enjoy Guild Perks, 3-man Heroic Scenarios, 5-man randoms, Raids (MoP, DS 8/8 & Old School), enchants & gems. Looking for mature new members of all lvls that enjoy hanging out with a good group of ppl.

We currently raid on Wednesday and will wait until we get some more regular raiders before deciding the 2nd night.

We are NOT Hard Core but we ARE progressive. We'll help you with your spec, gems, enchants and crafting of gear. All we ask in return is you show up on time and ready to raid. We drop Flasks and Food buffs each raid and raiders gets Guild Repairs on raid night.

Add me to your RealID list (Battle Tag: Fredgalielin#6654) with the note: Guild Recruit. Any member can invite.seeking MATURE members. This is NOT kindergarten. We're mature but fun. If you think 50 fart jokes is "where it's at", please don't apply.

I've always considered the guild to be a safe haven in a really bad world. Come in, sit back, relax, talk to some people, find some guildies to do a run with. Have fun. This is a game, after all...

We also have Old School Raids on Saturday, where we take a handful of people and run BT, Onyxia, ICC, etc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]