Warlord Bloodhilt Quest

90 Draenei Shaman
Does anyone have this quest, want to group up to kill this guy? I been asking my guild, and asking in Trade and General Chat.

For anyone who does not know. Warlord Bloodhilt is a raid level boss, and it takes about 10 people to kill. The quest to kill him is the 2nd set of quests from the Black Prince legendary quest line.

Let me know if anyone is interested and we can set up a date/time to complete this.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I know a few of our guildies joined up with another guild that was also going to do it and some of the rest of us helped out also.

My guess is over the next week or two more groups will be forming to kill this miniboss to get the next stage done.

I might try asking in general chat in that zone during prime time to see if I could join some group doing the quest.

Good Luck!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
5man it.
it just takes forever.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
5man it.
it just takes forever.

This.

If you really want more people, ask in Horde trade chat, I'm sure there are a few people that have Alliance alts and would want to help.

Or if you're REALLY desperate, go into a CRZ zone and ask for people.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Or you could just make an account on openraid and form a crossrealm group to kill him. People form groups for that quest all the time.
Edited by Vyé on 2/7/2013 3:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
if he dies how long does it take him to respawn
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]