stuck at 464 item level suggestions?

90 Human Paladin
My current gear score is 464 and i just can seem to get it to 470 so i can LFR on the end game. anyone have anny suggestions. It will still take a while to get rep so i can purchase from the factions for better gear. Just wanna jump into the LFR on 470 item level any suggestions?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I suggest more heroics and upgrading your current pieces of gear with justice, also get the Ghost iron Dragonling as a 450 trinket to replace your lower trinket. Also run sha every week for a chance to get more gear, might have to start questing and get your rep up as thats how you get the rep valor gear. Goodluck
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
476 crafted chest and gloves will help if you can afford them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The following are holding your item level back:

1. Your green trinket (this one will bring it up a bunch)

2. Shoulder, chest, weapon (this will nudge it up)

3. The 358 ring

Overall you should keep up with golden lotus and klaxxi dailies since they give a free epic ring and neck at exalted via quest.
Edited by Estherica on 2/6/2013 6:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
cool
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ok so what about now upgraded my shoulders trinket and ring still only at 466 just can't seem to get 470.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You need more gear from the 460 LFR, or you have to get more gear from 5-mans.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The 470 item level is a big hurdle, keep plugging away at MSV lfr, find a crafted piece or world drop epic, get a dark moon trinket, or see if you can get into a regular MSV run.

Good luck and have fun
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]