Which Grimoire?

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Was wondering which one is best overall. Or is there one to use for pvp, one to use for pve, and then one to use for soloing?

Also, I am guessing the doom guard/terror guard are better for raid dps then the infernal/abyssal. But I could be wrong, so I'd like to know if that is correct or not.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Questing you're generally better doing GoSup and Voidlord. PvE at the moment is GoSac for aff and destro, but you may see more GoSup after 5.2. Some fights in PvE you benefit from GoSup, especially as Affliction (fights with lots of adds like Will).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
One more thing, is the imp the best dps pet if you aren't demo, or are one of the others better? Thanks for all the help =)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Observer sims for more on single target fights. I use imp on Will though to avoid the pet running around a lot. They're all fairly close in damage. Just don't use imp on Garalon for instance since the observer can get the weak point leg buff etc. It's generally situational, but Observer is your best melee pet and Imp is your best ranged pet.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
\ Imp is your best ranged pet.

Um... isn't imp our only ranged pet? lol. I've been a warlock for idk 5-6 years if there's a pet i haven't known about for all this time I kinda wanna learn :P
Edited by Demonwizard on 2/6/2013 11:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/06/2013 11:32 AMPosted by Demonwizard
Um... isn't imp our only ranged pet?
That's why it's the best!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/06/2013 12:07 PMPosted by Loktronotron
Um... isn't imp our only ranged pet?
That's why it's the best!

Succubus is kinda ranged
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]