topic chatter chatter topic

94 Draenei Priest
What to say what to do ..... make more noise!

Sooooo ... guess who's getting a US tax refund this year?

-> this guy <-

:D

Anyone else come out a winner?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<---this guy.. and attempting to throw it in savings this time >_< lol
Reply Quote
I dunno about a U.S. Tax return... but im getting something. Most likely funded by China
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Priest

I know the feeling ... paid off my last CC with this one and got to save some too THIS TIME! lol

02/10/2013 10:14 AMPosted by Firepwnz
I dunno about a U.S. Tax return... but im getting something. Most likely funded by China

Don't get me started on that one >.<
Edited by Dareniun on 2/11/2013 1:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I know the feeling ... paid off my last CC with this one and got to save some too THIS TIME! lol

02/10/2013 10:14 AMPosted by Firepwnz

i almost paid off one of my CC's with my return... then had it savings for a mere hours before i said !@#$ it and bought new things for my car >_<
Reply Quote

i almost paid off one of my CC's with my return... then had it savings for a mere hours before i said !@#$ it and bought new things for my car >_<

Sounds like me. Im not used to having money god dammit!!
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Priest
I know the feeling. My genetic makeup has a 'G'-man link .... I spend my money and when I'm done with that, I spend what I can of yours too before you figure out what happened :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Sounds like me. Im not used to having money god dammit!!

lol exactly!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]