its been fun...

90 Orc Warrior
Well guys its been fun but the time has come for me to leave the noodle. To all the people that know me you can send Frednot horde or Frednâught ally a mail if you want to keep in touch and for those that dont well cya.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
cya
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
and so we lose another LEGENDARY ICON
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
you losers are coming with me you dont count!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Do we bring Landers ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
AW COOL WHERE YOU BRODAWGS GOIN?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Area 52
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Fred you going to buy me another tabard of the lightbringer there?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I forgot SPW is the one that buys the cool mounts and tabards
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Seems to me like you may have wanted a horde dominated server EH?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Frednaught is no longer among us. Id like to take a moment to reflect on this once great hero of the Horde. His Raid leadership was unmatched by any on Perenolde And lead Epitaph into the depths of Hell and back vanquishing the demons that laid before us. The back bone of relentless pride to push foreword into the unknown, making us all see our true potential and become the best raiders we could be. This drive aloud Epitaph to maintain the longest running most successful Horde Guild on Perenolde. Over the years Frednaught had become a household name, known by all a staple toon for the Horde and for Perenolde an Icon and will be missed. His spirit is still among us his voice still echoes in our heads. Whenever he may be lets us wish him peace.

Interlude:
Epitaph pride and passion for being a top Horde and true Progression Guild let us be a target for many. We make a goal we attack it, stopping and nothing to accomplish what we had set out to do, and we were successful in everything we did despite the dought everyone always had for us. Oftens times hearing -that will never happen here on Perenolde. We had done everything in our power to be on top and do it for almost 4 years. The envy… the hate… burned. We had done everything except one thing…our final goal.

Act I: The daily Grind
Despite all the amazing accomplishments Epitaph has had Fred and the core wanted more. At the end of the day we were a casual 3 day a week raiding guild, and there is only so much you can do in 3 days a week , but we did it well. Many times trying to add a fourth day to get better ranking, but it never happened. Just like anyone we all have Families, Jobs, School etc. We were just a group of skilled players who valued their time spent on this game to come on clear content and still have a life. Our Raid schedule had doom us for what we felt could have been a true sign of success. With resets on Tuesdays and our real Progression night on Monday left a whole week for all guilds around the world to place before we did. So even thou we may have killed a boss the same week as 500 other guilds we would still been ranked last to due the fact we killed it on Monday the last day of the week. Just like anything in life, you get out what you put in. We believe if Jerks scaled down to a 3 day raid week we would beat them, but hey if you can raid 4 and 5 days a week to be on top then go for it. They were our motivation to keeping pushing hard, they were one of our driving forces to keep doing it content after content after content. We like to think we did the same for them. Being one of the only true progression guilds on the server we feed off each other making us both reach for higher limits. We loved them for it. Many times we gave them a run for their money. But in order for Epitaph to be competitive in the Progression rankings we had to add and charge our raid days which was easier said then done. It simple as having a race with your favorite NASCAR Driver. You are allowed to drive at 50mph while he is only allowed to do 30mph. Unless you crashed he wont never be able to beat you. Same with raiding now a days more then ever if you are able to raid 5-6 days like top world ranked guilds then you`d be there too. It’s a simple concept that Epitaph was about to change…
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Aaaaanyways. My favorite memory of Fred is the time he wore the pink judgement set. What a stupid hobo....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
ROFL best post ever! .... wait am i supposed to be dead or something... if so BOOOOOOO! scary ghost!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I GOT LOST BY THE END. It was like wading through a forest filled with fog!! By the end I just had that heady feeling like I'd been smoking crack all day!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
02/07/2013 03:21 PMPosted by Deleterfx
By the end I just had that heady feeling like I'd been smoking crack all day!

that pretty much sums up our guild!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Fred what will you do without your army of fanboys!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
ugh u raid 3 days a week and one of them is monday everything happens to u:(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
where can i find a 4 day a week raid?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bueller?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I liked Grimmstones post better Spw...

Yours just seemed fake...almost like you copied it word for word and just replaced all the "I Rage I"s with "Epitaph"s and all the "Dragosh"s with "Fred"s.

Lame.

0/10 for creativity
but
10/10 for trolololol-ivity
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]