Alliance = Ghost town

85 Worgen Death Knight
It's beyond a ghost town, !@#$ has been nuked. Must be a 15:1 ratio on this %^-*!.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
alliance bdf 4 lyfe
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I cry erytiem
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Black Dragonflight is the number one reason BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT should re-think the Entertainment part of their name and change it to BOREDOM. Merge the damn servers you retards. We have only been complaining about this for the last 2 years. Clearly you guys failed your "houkded on phoneics lessons". I dont need to pay for Farmville you losers!!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
This server seriously needs to be absorbed by others, merge it or fix it Blizzard. I know you have been getting emails, forum posts and tickets submitted for the past 2 years about this from alliance on this server yet nothing has been done still.

We have given you options, ideas and direction on how to handle this population imbalance, but what's worse than the population imbalance is the extremely low alliance numbers, those of us that are left have very limited options to improve our gameplay. The alliance are fleeing this server or converting to horde on a daily basis. There may be only 1 alliance guild left that can put together a solid 10 man group for raids, no alliance players can kill that other world boss unless they are lucky enough to get a x-realm group.

This all started when you (Blizzard) allowed faction transfers, all it took was for the strongest alliance guild to decide they wanted to be horde and swap factions and all of their groupies to follow. Now (nearly 2 years later) the alliance on BDF is nearly dead because alliance are not drawn to come to an unbalanced server as a 15-1 underdog in the open world content.

Blizzard, you have been asked on several occasions to fix this server or kill it off and merge it with absolutely no response from anyone about it, now you are being told, fix this server or give us free transfers for all of our characters so we can play competitively for our $15 a month we are paying you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Its ok. The Horde is slowly dying with you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
good. i hope the horde pays for my server transfer with their suffering.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Yeah I'm horde, but I played alliance for few months on my paladin and its just horrid you cannot sell anything on the auction, and GL with finding a arena team probably wont happen. Blizz needs to merge a low or med pop, alliance majority server with us this isn't cool at all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
We can't even try to kill Sha without the Horde making their own raid just to kill us while we're doing it, and people wonder why this server is dying.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I feel you guys, my old server Ysondre is beyond dead, it died in Wrath and has yet to be put down... This is getting sad, I was looking into transferring 2 of my Ysondre toons here to BDF, but it's not worth the $50. Might have to suspend my account again and spend my money on other things... This game sucks in these servers, and it's killing the population of WoW!
Reply Quote
I still feel regret over having left Black Dragon Flight. I grew up on Black Dragon Flight but when I can't even find a raiding guild(the one I did find transferred) I had to. Still pretty ticked off they forced me to pay the 25 dollars to transfer off a server that they screwed over by not opening free transfers for alliance characters to BDF or something of the sort. The man on the phone with about getting a free transfer had much more empathy than the manager. Apparently raid finder is supposed to be an answer for us...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Guys think you have it bad? My old server had as many horde as you do Alliance... And the Alliance side had half as many. This server is good compared to that.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
standby alliance. a few guildies from <Plague> are switching over to alliance to get some better wpvp action. this should be fun!
Reply Quote
76 Pandaren Rogue
After playing Horde on this server for over 2 years making an Alliance toon and seeing the AH and amount of people on was just shocking. I mostly rolled this toon just for an achieve but after seeing how bad the Alliance side is I might get to 90 and try and form a raiding guild. I would really like to see end game on the Alliance side and try and help form a better more organized (and higher geared) Alliance. (you know things are bad when even the Horde wants to help out)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]