Corrupt-A-Wish

90 Night Elf Druid
This is a fun forum game and there are some very creative people on this realm to make it work well.
Rules:
It starts by one person making a wish. Any wish.

The next poster will "grant" the wish (by simply typing "Granted" and will proceed to corupt the wish in some way. That person will then make a wish of their own and the process repeats itself.

Example:

Me: "I wish for a pony."

You: "Granted. But the pony is weak and can't support your fat !@#. You attempt to ride it and break its spine."
(Game brought to you by: Sunbreeze of Static Limit via Joeschmo of Executive Decision)

So I'll get us started with the first wish:

I wish for the Corrupted Egg of Millagazor
Edited by Sunbreeze on 1/31/2013 8:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Granted, but short lived cause I'm going to steal it.

I wish for a day of playing as the Lich King.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Granted. You have an entire 24 hour period of being the Lich King and running rampant on Azeroth. However..during your tenure as the LK you are forced to repeat your day over and over again in the Citadel in a nightmare from hell. Your once proud countenance is brought low by level 90 asshats as they revel in the Glory of the Icecrown Raider. Being tbagged by a bunch of noobs over and over and over.....

I wish for a Corrupted Egg of Millagazor that cannot be stolen from me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Granted. You have an entire 24 hour period of being the Lich King and running rampant on Azeroth. However..during your tenure as the LK you are forced to repeat your day over and over again in the Citadel in a nightmare from hell. Your once proud countenance is brought low by level 90 asshats as they revel in the Glory of the Icecrown Raider. Being tbagged by a bunch of noobs over and over and over.....

I wish for a Corrupted Egg of Millagazor that cannot be stolen from me.

Granted. Unfortunately your egg is stolen by future you and technically you can't steal from yourself.

I wish Blizz would update the art on the Ashbringer and actually make it look good and bring back the Corrupted Ashbringer.
Reply Quote

I wish Blizz would update the art on the Ashbringer and actually make it look good and bring back the Corrupted Ashbringer.

Granted. Only it will NEVER drop for you, you will for ever be stuck watching everyone enjoy your idea.

I wish for a hat.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

Granted. Only it will NEVER drop for you, you will for ever be stuck watching everyone enjoy your idea.

I wish for a hat.

Granted. Except it will make you look fat, and you will never be allowed to join Elegance's raids.

I wish for a new computer.
Reply Quote
Granted, However the new computer you get secretly had an owner before you. He filled the HD with kiddy !@#$ and the first time you connect to the net, Fed's will be coming to your house to arrest you.

I wish I was a little bit taller.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Granted, However the new computer you get secretly had an owner before you. He filled the HD with kiddy !@#$ and the first time you connect to the net, Fed's will be coming to your house to arrest you.

I wish I was a little bit taller.

Granted. Everyone else also gets taller making you feel as if you were still the same height.

I wish for a white panther mount.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Granted. You now have a pure white panther mount. However, being the albino mount that he is, you will forever be unable to ride him but must instead store him in a safe dark place to live the rest of his days.

I wish I didn't have to work anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Granted: You slowly go insane from social isolation and turn into an unattractive pseudo-intellectual Atheist that has sexual fantasies about My Little Pony.

I wish I wasn't a saucy Prestige Master.
Reply Quote
Granted: You slowly go insane from social isolation and turn into an unattractive pseudo-intellectual Atheist that has sexual fantasies about My Little Pony.

Granted. You're instead a greasy Prestige Master.

I wish this thread had more Toffee
Edited by Notsativ on 1/31/2013 11:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
01/31/2013 11:52 AMPosted by Notsativ

Granted, although it is not your friend Toffee, it is the food toffee. And it's not good toffee either, it has almonds in it.

I wish every girl thinks I'm sexy irl.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Granted. You're instead a greasy Prestige Master.

Hands are still greasy from my Pizza. Creepy stuff just happened and I like it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
01/31/2013 12:31 PMPosted by Jimmbo

Granted, although it is not your friend Toffee, it is the food toffee. And it's not good toffee either, it has almonds in it.

I wish every girl thinks I'm sexy irl.

Granted, but its only after they've had a sex change.

I wish I could be my own purple faction
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Granted, but its only after they've had a sex change.

I wish I could be my own purple faction

Granted, you now play your own purple faction on League of Legends.

I wish the United States was communist for a day.
Edited by Jimmbo on 1/31/2013 1:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Granted, you now play your own purple faction on League of Legends.

I wish the United States was communist for a day.

Granted. However, everyone is now cockroaches cause they blew the world up.

I wish the Taco Bell be put back in business back in my area.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Granted. However, everyone is now cockroaches cause they blew the world up.

I wish the Taco Bell be put back in business back in my area.

Granted, but Taco Bell is suddenly subjected to a massive flood of fatties, and therefore gets trampled and shut down again.

I wish for a Rainbow Dash mount in WoW, with a saddle that matches my Paladin transmog.
Edited by Elegance on 1/31/2013 3:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Granted. You now have a Rainbow Dash Mount in WoW with a saddle to match your Paladins transmog, however your Paladin is a fattie and squished your Rainbow Dash Mount into a large puddle of rainbow pixels.

I wish I had a cuddly, fluffy kitten.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811341251

^All credit to Sunbreeze. We started a revolution.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]