Guild looking for a new home

90 Draenei Paladin
My guildees and I are looking for a new server to call our home and Exodar caught our eye. If anyone can give us some info on the economy, how many unguilded players there are, how well do the pugs do, and if you would recommend starting our guild on this server.
Thank you for any input that you have.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Bump and thanks for your time!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Pugs don't happen all the time (unless you wanna do 4/6 msv as alliance), and progression is pretty meh. The economy is alright, but is much much better elsewhere.

Horde is alright if you enjoy soap operas in trade. Makes for some entertaining queue times.

I wouldn't suggest this server to a friend, if that means anything.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Wait, the alliance exists on Exodar? I thought it was just a myth, and that Gigglefoot was all alone over there (pur litle gnom). Though, be thankful alliance didn't get as much of an influx of A52 people like we did... /wrist

Who doesn't love our horde soap operas?

Plus we have cows. Moo..
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
02/01/2013 05:44 AMPosted by Osidian
Plus we have cows. Moo..

But no, seriously. the economy isn't that horrible (prices have gone down over the past week or so, but they're probably going to go up within the next three days).

There aren't many unguilded people, and even then there aren't many raiding guilds there on the Alliance. Mines one of the maybe three, and we aren't even into heroics yet (we finally had a full raid this week with ideal people and are at Lei Shi N)

Like stated above, most PuGs are like 4/6 MSV, if that.

And to be quite honest, no I would not suggest moving to Exodar. It's a nice server in all, but at the moment it's still kind of dead and not very social.

Now, if you want to go Horde while you are at it, that's a different story.

Btw, just curious, why are you wanting to leave Bleeding Hollow? I've heard quite a few good things about that realm.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
The problem with Bleeding Hollow is most of the available people are pvp focused, really the whole realm unless you are part of the big 3 are pretty much pvp minded at this point, arenas/rbg's and that's just not what we would like to do at this point. It's also not very social, which is big to us. Thank you all for your answers and helping our search.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/01/2013 05:44 AMPosted by Osidian
Gigglefoot was all alone over there (pur litle gnom).

No, you're right, Gigglefoot IS the entire Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Been here since it opened....its a love hate relationship. I prefer this server over Ysera and Garrosh in every aspect. Talent pools aren't as large here in terms of pugs compared to the other servers I visit. For for the most part, people that have been here a long time are kind and considerate imo.

I say come on over!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
01/31/2013 08:58 PMPosted by Vishtara
Horde is alright if you enjoy soap operas in trade

Nuhuh! Horde trade chat is a joyous love-fest.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/01/2013 10:10 AMPosted by Ashkatja
Horde is alright if you enjoy soap operas in trade

Nuhuh! Horde trade chat is a joyous love-fest.

Free zombie hugs for errbody!

<3

Deluxe hugs, 50g a piece.
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Warrior
Wait... What? Hey! The Alliance is alive and kicking!

That said, it seems to me that there aren't alot of people searching for new guilds these days. Alliance raiding guilds seem to be recruiting and searching for a few select roles to fill out rosters. There doesn't seem to be a lot of loose raiders floating around. I've noticed a few more pugs popping up lately, but nothing like there used to be. There are several large social guilds, which all seem to be about the same in composition and focus (or lack of focus, some would say). New ones seem to be popping up frequently, all offering a friendly, social atmosphere - so I'm not sure what the big ones aren't providing. These may be new arrivals, as I rarely recognize the names attached to them (not that I know everyone, I'm just observant).

At the end of cata I halved our roster, getting rid of absentee players and consolidating our core players into a rather active little group. I think there are propbably quite a few mid-sized guilds like ours where the majority of players are content. To be honest, I don't pay much attention to what goes on in other people's houses. The Alliance seems to be rather drama-free. Our trade chat is kind of boring. Our trade trolls are unimaginative. I need to level a cow.

I hate pugging anything because I am shy. I can't help you there.

The economy while not stellar, seems stable; which is better than some I've seen.

I moved over here a few years ago on my hunter to play with RL friends. I don't play my hunter much anymore, and the RL friends have stopped playing, but I've really enjoyed the people I've met and played with on this server. If you aren't interested in quick growth and want to bring some more action to the Alliance, I'm all for it!

Oh, and every thread on this forums somehow becomes about cows. (I thought I should warn you.)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter

Oh, and every thread on this forums somehow becomes about cows. (I thought I should warn you.)

eets a gud thang
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]