<Dulce Bellum> 2-day 25-man LF DK, Warlock

90 Night Elf Druid
Dulce Bellum of Stonemaul [PvP PST] is a 2-night, 25-man progression guild looking for one warlock and one DPS death knight (preferably with a tank offspec). We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 6:00-9:00 PST. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.dulcebellum.com.

We are looking for skilled players who will soon be ready for Tier 14 hardmodes and who are capable of competing with our current raiders. Please look at our WoL to see how you would fit with our current roster: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/30392/.

Dulce Bellum is a guild that values high-quality raiding with minimal time commitment; we have been raiding successfully on a 2-night schedule since December 2009. Our primary goal is efficiency: we expect our members to perform at a high level so that we can progress through endgame content while making the most of our raid time. At the same time, we encourage a respectful environment in which all raiders should feel an investment in helping the group improve, one in which everyone actually looks forward to logging in and raiding. We do not want to play with arrogant jerks, nor do we want to raid with charming people who are incapable of pushing progression. Instead, we seek mature, responsible, skilled players who can play their classes well without being unpleasant. We know that this is a lot to ask, but it's not impossible!

Because we make every effort to recruit players who will be a good fit with us and not just players with impressive parses, we've built a fun, drama-free community of people who actually enjoy raiding with one another. We maintain that community through our strong, highly organized leadership team, whose priority is always to be transparent and fair. If you're looking for a mature yet laid-back home with no drama and where things run smoothly, we might be the guild for you!

If we sound like what you're looking for, please contact us on our forums at www.dulcebellum.com or look for Elindriele/Elinn/Ellynh or Bocee/Bocie/Bocyi in game on Stonemaul.

Loot system: Open-bid DKP

Current 25-man strict progression (no 10s):
Tier 14: 5/16 HM
Edited by Elindriele on 2/10/2013 9:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I didnt know you guys only raided 2 nights. Thats pretty impressive
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Glad to see someone still plays on this server!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yup, we've been doing the 2-night thing since ICC! We never add extra nights, which is why our progression is often slow.

We wish there were more guilds still raiding here! Kind of sad that we just got a server-first kill... I'd hope that Blizzard would consider a server merger, but that's not looking promising with so many things going cross-realm.
Reply Quote
I wouldn't stick around to wait for a server merger honestly. For a more relaxed approach to raiding like you guys have, 2 days a week raiding is probably fine for this server. Just take my word for it and if you ever have a majority vote for leaving the server as a guild, take it. Don't stick around here any longer than you have to. There's nothing left here anymore outside of memories and alts, and honestly don't let that keep you here. Things are much better on other servers. It's a new game entirely.

Either way, best of luck to you guys if you stay here on Stonemaul and enjoy your server firsts. :)
Edited by Caides on 2/2/2013 8:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Couldn't agree more with Caides. Although it's really sad, Stonemaul has been becoming a corpse since the very start of Cata. It was the best decision I've made to finally leave the server and it's so damn nice to be somewhere I can get normal/heroic raids on alts on any day of the week at any time. And, of course, it always helps to have an active AH.

But I've said for a long time that DB has done some incredible work on 2 days a week. I really do wish ya'll the best going forward. Cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
they work off lockouts. anyone can have amazing progression 2 days a week on one boss lol.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thanks, guys! I think I'm going to try to figure out a way to complain to Blizzard about the situation over here. They say they want 25-man guilds to survive, but dead servers certainly don't help with recruitment!

Best of luck with your new endeavors! =)
Edited by Elindriele on 2/3/2013 8:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks, guys! I think I'm going to try to figure out a way to complain to Blizzard about the situation over here. They say they want 25-man guilds to survive, but dead servers certainly don't help with recruitment!

Best of luck with your new endeavors! =)

You can complain about it all you want, but their solution is ~*~Cross Realm Zones~*~ which solves absolutely nothing. At some point they need to accept there are far too many servers for the amount of people in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
02/02/2013 08:00 AMPosted by Caides
Just take my word for it and if you ever have a majority vote for leaving the server as a guild, take it.

COUGH COUGH.

glhf dulce bellum, keepin' dat stonemaul alive.
Reply Quote
Just take my word for it and if you ever have a majority vote for leaving the server as a guild, take it.

COUGH COUGH.

glhf dulce bellum, keepin' dat stonemaul alive.

Seriously though there's nothing here anymore. The thing people are looking for right now are fall back guilds if something doesn't go right in the guild they xfer to, high population or moderate population, and economy. Stonemaul offered nothing for our recruits if they didn't make it, so alot of apps declined our offer after accepting and looking at the server. Just please for the sake of your guild, if the opportunity ever rises to leave where you run into recruitment issues, etc, leave. Don't hesitate. We did, we thought things would get better, and they only got worse. Don't make the same mistakes we made. If things start looking bad, and recruitment is dry, bring up the idea.

Enough of my rant, and again, best of luck.
Edited by Caides on 2/4/2013 4:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Updated 2/10
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Best of luck in your search for a good Warlock!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thanks! Warlocks have been the hardest for us to recruit. Maybe we'll get lucky this time!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
UE
You know raiding is dead on Stonemaul when this guild is number 2 on the server when it has constantly been like 17th for the past 11 expansions.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]