@Friday

90 Orc Warrior
It's too cold outside. Seriously below 40 when I got up. My brother complained his car had ice on it that he had to scrape off.

And yet it's apparently going to be 70 again by tomorrow.

I'm assuming you're talking Fahrenheit. It's been between -20 and -30 Celsius here for the past few weeks. That's roughly -20 Fahrenheit.

I really wish I hadn't kept our enhancement shaman in last night. I really wanted him to get the sha kill but enhancement is practically useless on adds and we would have killed it for sure if I had brought our boomkin in :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yes, I'm talking Fahrenheit.

And yeah, I know it's way colder elsewhere, but I live in Florida. I have certain weather expectations, among which includes "Stays well above freezing"
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Oh hey, the TFB bug on PTR was fixed. Maybe now I can actually spend some time on PTR.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Another night of nothing but wiping on Wind Lord. We also ended up wasting like over 30 minutes because CC kept getting broken early. Our last few attempts were an improvement at least, got as close as 13%. DPS still an issue as we're getting overwhelmed with wind bombs at the end. Really frustrating, especially since our next raid night is Sunday which will basically be shot because it's Super Bowl Sunday.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 07:20 AMPosted by Secondwind
Oh hey, the TFB bug on PTR was fixed. Maybe now I can actually spend some time on PTR.

my ptr wont even install D:
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/01/2013 07:20 AMPosted by Secondwind

I can't D:

My computer exploded last week. Waiting on the new one to come in the mail.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/01/2013 07:05 AMPosted by Skill
You try swimming in CA's Ocean in October. Pacific cold as !@#$

Go to the beach lookin' like one hard man. Go into the water and start running away like a girl because it's freeeeeeeeeeeeeezing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Last time I went to Florida was October, was so warm I went swimming in the ocean.

You try swimming in CA's Ocean in October. Pacific cold as !@#$

Western coastline, northern hemisphere = north-to-south ocean current = cold
Eastern coastline, northern hemisphere = south-to-north ocean current = warm

Sorry, the benefit/curse of majoring in geography and concentrating on climatology/meteorology.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/01/2013 09:09 AMPosted by Rolas
Sorry, the benefit/curse of majoring in geography and concentrating on climatology/meteorology.

I know who I'm buddying with should the world stop moving.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/01/2013 09:10 AMPosted by Clutche
I know who I'm buddying with should the world stop moving.

Well, if that happened, you'll be watching me put my head between my knees and kiss my own a$$ goodbye. But the company would be welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/01/2013 09:09 AMPosted by Rolas

Ha, science.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
For science!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/01/2013 09:10 AMPosted by Clutche
should the world stop moving

http://io9.com/5980667/dark-side-of-the-earth-what-would-happen-if-our-planet-became-tidally-locked?utm_source=gizmodo.com&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=recirculation

Not really "stopped moving" but bad enough.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
should the world stop moving

http://io9.com/5980667/dark-side-of-the-earth-what-would-happen-if-our-planet-became-tidally-locked?utm_source=gizmodo.com&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=recirculation

Not really "stopped moving" but bad enough.

One day in this life or the next, I will find a way to survive on a tidal locked planet just long enough to where I can ride that vacuum of winds on a surfboard. Then freeze to death hanging 10 on the frozen side. Or melt to nothing. Preferably preserved.

E: Not sure if any of you else bother to follow some of the lore in this game, but the new dialogue just damn near explained just who the Mogu were / are and what the deal is with Ra-den. Have to say, Blizz is still doing a good job with delivering the story after 5.2 and going into 5.3.
Edited by Clutche on 2/1/2013 2:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
Could I get one of you @dayers to make a premade on the PTR pvp realm (alliance) and enchant my new pvp gear?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/01/2013 02:29 PMPosted by Skill
Could I get one of you @dayers to make a premade on the PTR pvp realm (alliance) and enchant my new pvp gear?

What's stopping you from making your own, and mailing it to yourself?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/01/2013 12:42 PMPosted by Clutche
E: Not sure if any of you else bother to follow some of the lore in this game, but the new dialogue just damn near explained just who the Mogu were / are and what the deal is with Ra-den. Have to say, Blizz is still doing a good job with delivering the story after 5.2 and going into 5.3.

With how it looks like 5.2 shapes up from what we've seen and heard and what Chapter IV of Wrathion's story is called, I'm really excited about 5.3 and how it leads into the inevitable Siege of Orgrimmar. Not just that, but I guess what happened in 5.0 and 5.1 also make me excited. There's to be a reckoning, and it's fast approaching.

My body... It is ready.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 02:33 PMPosted by Clutche

You can't mail enchants?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/01/2013 02:40 PMPosted by Skill

You can't mail enchants?

Make premade, enchant on enchanting vellums, send through mail?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]