[H]Early Raid team LF Druid/Priest

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Effectus D is looking for one more Pro Boomi/Resto or Shadow/Heals OS. HTTP://EFFECTUSD.ENJIN.COM

We're a newer guild on Illidan, recently transferred, and are very progression oriented.
The one thing that sets us apart from the majority of guilds is that we are an EARLY DAY/MORNING raid group.

We raid 11am to 2:30pm ST.....Which is Noon to 3:30EST/9am-12:30pmPST/8am-11:30AK
Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri.

Current Roster is mostly mid 490's and has plenty of experience raiding content back to vanilla and BC:

Tanks:
DK (Frost OS)
War (Fury OS)

Heals:
Holy Pali (Ret OS)
Monk (WW OS)

DPS:
Frost Mage (Arc OS)
Enh Sham (resto OS)
Ret Pali (prot OS)
Hunter (BM/SV)
Lock (Cookies/portal giggity)

Current Progression is 3/16Heroic 16/16NM

You're a good candidate if:
Obviously you know your roll and aren't a baddy.
Can pull 80k+ on a regular fight without dmg Boosts (120+ on elegon/garalon)
Can do 60k hps while not sweating mana np (In your OS obviously).
Doesn't stand in bad.
Can take trolls....bad trolls...be warned.
Edited by Helbare on 2/13/2013 2:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
We are also taking pretty much all applications for a second raid team and possibly turning into a 25 man raiding guild once all the bads are weeded out. Hit up pretty much anybody in /who effectus dominion for more info.
Reply Quote
yeah what they said.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
logged on this morning wondering about your second raid group.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hit me up if you see this in the near future, I will be on for the next 5-6 hrs.
Edited by Rimmies on 2/4/2013 7:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Have a couple to tryout for our last heals spot....considering tanking a monk possibly instead, but would still rather have a druid.

First week in heroics this week and we downed 3...still puggin a heal.

Come try your hand at it.

Any monk that can come within 10% of my heals on an overall basis will be given a second look at.
Any druid that can come within 15% will be given a second look.
Once again, besides that, raid smarts will be looked at as #1 priority, but taking one over the other is not an option. Both are required.
Still recruiting More for 2nd team.
Reply Quote
Go Go bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hi there, I am a little confused. Is this a recruitment thread for your guys' guild to find a restoration druid, or is this a thread where you (Helbare) repeatedly brag about how good your healing is?

From what I read thus far, this is the most unprofessional wannabe hardcore guild. Even <In Flaaffy We Trust>...a joke guild (respectively of course) is more professional than yours.

My verdict: This guild is filled with a bunch of immature wanna be hardcore kids that compare E-peen sizes amongst each other every other raid night.
Reply Quote
^^^ cool story bro. thanks for the bump
Edited by Dahlassa on 2/5/2013 10:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/05/2013 10:58 AMPosted by Dahlassa
^^^ cool story bro. thanks for the bump

This wasn't a free bump! My opinions are thought of greatly around these parts [or at least I'd like to think so =( ]

Do you see movie directors thanking film critics over a bad review, I think not! Revoke your appreciation nao!
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
What if your recruited healer did 20% more healing than you (which probably wouldn't be hard since you clearly suck)? Would that mean you'd have to find a replacement for yourself?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/05/2013 11:08 AMPosted by Skillmare
What if your recruited healer did 20% more healing than you (which probably wouldn't be hard since you clearly suck)? Would that mean you'd have to find a replacement for yourself?

The man has a good point. Please answer this kind gentlemen's question, I am genuinely intrigued.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bring a healer to the raid and show me how much I suck at the game.

As for your legitimate question, If there is a healer than can top me by 20% I'll gladly re-roll and give up my spot.

And fluffybunz? lawl...we raid mornings and come see why my E-Peen is so huge, cause it's not the biggest in the guild.

snow, turk, !@#$%^ go!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I know i'm immature and i have two kids but my three year old knows more about the game than you do - Know your ROLE. I'm sure as a frost mage i could out heal you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hi there, I am a little confused. Is this a recruitment thread for your guys' guild to find a restoration druid, or is this a thread where you (Helbare) repeatedly brag about how good your healing is?

From what I read thus far, this is the most unprofessional wannabe hardcore guild. Even <In Flaaffy We Trust>...a joke guild (respectively of course) is more professional than yours.

My verdict: This guild is filled with a bunch of immature wanna be hardcore kids that compare E-peen sizes amongst each other every other raid night.
Hey @#*##%*, you and your "professional" guild should take a seat and not on daddy's peepee. In reference to alt poster hero, yes, I mean how can he obviously not suck? I mean 95% of people get carried to 494 right? Put your superman capes away heroes, you are just jelly of our guild and the fact that our members don't have big shildos up our bumbums. Peace out girl scout.
Reply Quote
lawl what?

So if your a resto druid, Mw Monk and u think u can put helbare to shame consitently hit us up.

And thank you again for another bump. Please keep them coming makes my job easier.
Edited by Dahlassa on 2/5/2013 9:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/01/2013 02:10 AMPosted by Helbare
You're a good candidate if:

02/01/2013 02:10 AMPosted by Helbare
Can take trolls.

Why are you all so angry (except you Dahlassa)? You tell your prospective recruits that they are good candidates for your guild if they can handle trolls. Yet, you cannot handle a mere troll druid on the forums... Helbere you should stop trying to expect your prospective recruits to be just like you, but rather they should strive to become as chill as Dahlassa.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/05/2013 02:42 PMPosted by Snowmiss
I'm sure as a frost mage i could out heal you.

Jokes on you I am a moonkin.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Kid, I don't get mad, I get glad. There is a difference between a troll that is being a piece of !@#$ and then someone that is just %^-*ing around with friends all in good friend. Keep talking and sounding dumb though.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/06/2013 01:21 AMPosted by Rimmies
Kid, I don't get mad, I get glad. There is a difference between a troll that is being a piece of !@#$ and then someone that is just %^-*ing around with friends all in good friend. Keep talking and sounding dumb though.

There are so many things wrong with that paragraph.

1. I am not a kid =(

2. You're angry. Want to know why? Well because you are being vulgar. Vulgar words have a lot of cacophony in them, humans express anger and discomfort through the use of cacophony. You don't see anyone else here being vulgar around here do you?

someone that is just %^-*ing around with friends all in good friend.

3. "Someone that is just ___ing around with friends all in good friend", sorry what? English please.

02/06/2013 01:21 AMPosted by Rimmies
Keep talking and sounding dumb though.

4. Look at the quote from #3, you beat me to sounding dumb. But I would like to say don't try to beat me on talking, because you are obviously not very good at that.

Rimmies, I don't believe you are a good candidate for the guild <Effectus Dominion>. You cannot handle a mere Troll (disappointed face).

@helbare: I know why you're guild is having a hard time, you have people on your roster who are deemed "not good candidates" for the guild based on your criteria of "good candidates". I am doing you the courtesy of helping you weed out these parasites.

This was fun boys, Rimmies I await for your reply <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]