[H]Early Raid team LF Druid/Priest

90 Troll Druid
02/06/2013 04:23 AMPosted by Izalia
Glad brand garbage disposal bags

Kirkland Signature garbage bags are much more economical and come in a variety of different sizes, and don't forget best of all they come in boxes of 50/100/150/200. You will never have to worry about buying garbage bags every grocery shopping trip.

#fluffytips
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
All in good fun my bad. Also, I don't know if you have ever been in the military or been around dudes in the military but ya vulgarity does not mean someone is angry their genius boy. You are obviously a kid that needs no explanation. So let me take some time to educate you on this English you are so proud of.

[/quote]
Well (this is where you should have put a comma) because you are being vulgar. Vulgar words have a lot of cacophony in them, (this is where you should have put a semi colon or period) humans express anger and discomfort through the use of cacophony. You don't see anyone else here being vulgar around here do you?
[/quote]

3. "Someone that is just ___ing around with friends all in good friend", sorry (this is where you should put another comma) what? English please.
[/quote]

4. Look at the quote from #3, you beat me to sounding dumb. But I would like to say (this is where you would put a colon) don't try to beat me on talking, because you are obviously not very good at that.

Rimmies, I don't believe you are a good candidate for the guild <Effectus Dominion>. You cannot handle a mere Troll (disappointed face).

@helbare: (why would you capitalize Rimmies and not Helbare?) I know why you're (fail in the your department) guild is having a hard time, you have people on your roster who are deemed "not good candidates" for the guild based on your criteria of "good candidates". I am doing you the courtesy of helping you weed out these parasites.[/quote] But hey, I am bad at Engish right? Also, sorry if I never learned how to quote separate things on the forums correctly, I don't lurk on the forums.
Edited by Rimmies on 2/6/2013 5:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Jokes on you Rimmies. I personally despise colons and semi colons, which is why I attempt to use them as less as possible.

If you have taken a psychology - 105 (introduction to cognitive psychology) course, you would have learned that people subconsciously swear when they feel stressed and or threatened. It is an almost uncontrollable autonomic reflex, caused by and related to the peripheral nervous system. Men and woman in the military swear A LOT because it is a coping mechanism to soothe their sympathetic nervous systems. And when they come back to the normal functioning society, their brains are conditioned to swear at unorthodox times.
Edited by Fluffybunz on 2/6/2013 7:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
What you have said is completely true. But I should have clarified my self when I said, "...People subconsciously swear when they feel stressed or threatened". I incorporated the physiological aspect with the psychological aspect which makes it some what confusing.

However, I did make sure to say that their brains are conditioned to swear (at the end). When you think about it using deductive reasoning, once the brain is conditioned to perform a certain behavior when given a specific stimulus, it will be an autonomic reflex (which is either parasympathetic or sympathetic). In the case of a behavior resulting from a stressful stimulus it will be sympathetic.

Can the behavior be oppressed? It definitely can, but it will take work to remove the behavior (which would actually be considered a habit).
Reply Quote
Postdeleted
90 Blood Elf Priest
Anyone else tired of fluffy and his irrelevance on these forums. WTB new trolls.
Reply Quote
I think heals spot is full. Looking for a spriest/disc
Our second team is forming up nicely. We need a few more spots filled on it. All class's who know there crap are welcome to send me a pst or to totamicfury.

Fluffy keep the bumps coming. And we aren't angry. I personally thank you for all the lol's you have given us on vent. Keep them coming job well done sir.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I concur....thanks fluffers. Keep that mouth sharp and the bunz tight. You're doing us proud.

Heals spot is filled, found a great monk!

Like Dahl said, we are in need of a solid spriest /w disc OS.

Still taking more for 2nd team.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/06/2013 02:34 PMPosted by Helbare
Keep that mouth sharp and the bunz tight

My bunz are fluffy...Don't you dare call them tight! =P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/06/2013 02:34 PMPosted by Helbare
Keep that mouth sharp and the bunz tight

I am erect
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/06/2013 08:32 PMPosted by Lukenukem
I am erect

Semi? Fully? Blue balls? Elaborate please.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
What kind of question is that for the revered hero of illidan?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/06/2013 09:25 PMPosted by Lukenukem
What kind of question is that for the revered hero of illidan?

Don't hold out on me babe.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
I am always vulgar and I am almost never stressed nor angry.
Reply Quote
Go go shadow priest or boomkin

Thanks for bumps guys.
And fluffy do i need to use lube on your fluffy bunz or can i just go raw and dry.
Edited by Dahlassa on 2/7/2013 1:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Jokes on you Rimmies. I personally despise colons and semi colons, which is why I attempt to use them as less as possible.

If you have taken a psychology - 105 (introduction to cognitive psychology) course, you would have learned that people subconsciously swear when they feel stressed and or threatened. It is an almost uncontrollable autonomic reflex, caused by and related to the peripheral nervous system. Men and woman in the military swear A LOT because it is a coping mechanism to soothe their sympathetic nervous systems. And when they come back to the normal functioning society, their brains are conditioned to swear at unorthodox times.
Fluffy, you are a straight up retard. Also, please tell me more about why men and women in the military swear, because I am sure you know. If you were to take any kind of psychology class even on a high school level, (which I am sure you have not reached yet) you would be taught that most things in this section of science are either theoretical i.e. Freudian Theory, or subject to many, many different variables. Anything below the conscious is mostly speculation and observations and little fact. You, and people like you, should not try to act intelligent because you are not, you are !@#$ing dumb.
Edited by Rimmies on 2/7/2013 1:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hi rimmies...... Still need that shadow priest or bommie
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]