Fix Healing

90 Blood Elf Priest
02/04/2013 07:10 AMPosted by Jarshie
I'm so hungry, I could eat an Octorok!

have you tried grilling them while dressing them with lemons? found it to be amazing

I've tried garlic and parmesan... maybe a little lemon added would give that zing I've been wanting!
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Shaman
02/01/2013 08:34 PMPosted by Reygrayskull
Ok, Healing is out of control plus cc 2. Tank are Useless in PvP now with all the healing, horrible. If U gonna leave this be then buff the damage cause 5 ppl to kill a pally its a really bad design. My 85 paly with some cata gear its pain to kill imagine gear ones and its all the healers not just paladins. ppl now ignore them cause no one can do anything and its ruining the game nerf its a must. I like the idea to make them harder to kill but not losing control like that Jesus Help us.

Ok, really you're a warrior and can't down a healer. My friend I roll with a warrior in 2s and he blows healers up, so you just suck and can't kill a healer. I've played tanks, healers, and dps before and I'm all PvE didn't start PvP till cataclysm and on all my dps toons I can kill a healer. So you sir just suck and should alt+f4 then delete your account, because I hate it when the noobs in PvP can't touch a healer and get them nerfed and make harder for PvE healers to heal raids. So just get off this game and go play pony Island adventure quest.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/04/2013 10:45 PMPosted by Eldercairne
So just get off this game and go play pony Island adventure quest.

But...but I love that game... :C
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Shaman
02/04/2013 11:05 PMPosted by Fistlobster
So just get off this game and go play pony Island adventure quest.

But...but I love that game... :C

I have a level 30 rainbow pony, come at me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/04/2013 05:20 AMPosted by Katlei
The irony is intense.

Don't be hatin' on people in this thread, that is what the OP wants us to do! Turn on each other! Think of the children!! Won't someone think of the children!!!

I don't want to. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME.

...also it's Keiro's fault. He put me up to it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]