When are hunter nerfs going to stop??

2 Orc Rogue
Seems like the hunter class is the most hated in all of wow why? Pre MOP patch nerfed hunters no more polearm means no more reduced disarms we take the full duration now, nerfed Kill command not usable while detterrence is up, and Nerfed pets to a lousy 5-6 talent pts depending on pet spec. Patch 5.1 nerf the !@#$ out of BW so no we get chain cc'd and killed easily. i mean really whats the diff in being immune to fear and getting spam feared now by locks 3 fears is longer duration than bw and while we are feared it ruins the pt of BW to start with which is increased damage at a reduced focus cost. Also being feared while bw is up takes away spirit mend and masters call on top of the damage reduction while pet is cc'd and so are you. Now in the next patch they are nerfing our stampede's damage in Rbgs and arenas and the cd on Silencing shot is going up to 25 secs up from 20. Whens this crap going to stop???? i mean really just remove hunters from the game if this is all we are here for is to get hit with the nerf bat!!! Atm locks, mages, warriors, and lets not forget monks are way more OP than hunters seriously the nerf bat is being swung in the wrong direction.
Edited by Brrek on 2/2/2013 4:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
02/02/2013 04:21 PMPosted by Brrek
polearm means no more reduced disarms we take the full duration now

You can put the Living Steel Weapon Chain on bows/guns/etc.

and Nerfed pets to a lousy 5-6 talent pts depending on pet spec

Blizzard made it so any pet can be any pet spec. And once you choose a tree, you get the abilities that you would have gotten from the old talent tree.

Patch 5.1 nerf the !@#$ out of BW so no we get chain cc'd and killed easily.

Bestial Wrath can be used defensively as a free trinket... in addition to PvP trinket, and it can be reset with Readiness.

Hunters are more than fine. You might be having problems with BM if you are one of those hunters who blows all their CDs at the start of a fight.

If you actually know how to play, hunters are extremely powerful.
Reply Quote
lol for some reason when I read the title to this thread I thought of that old viral video of that really feminine guy screaming into the camera "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Although your complaints are all too familure, BW is fine. The same reason warriors with avatar up aren't unstoppable mode anymore. Deal with it.

Personally I think the entire part of hunter that is nerfed and broke is that it basically requires you to play the stupid BM spec at all to be viable. I don't think there's any other class that has a 87 skill that is 100% dedicated to one spec. And the triple trinket ability of BW with readiness and regular trinket is icing on the cake that you'd be a idiot to play any other spec in pvp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]