When are hunter nerfs going to stop??

2 Orc Rogue
Seems like the hunter class is the most hated in all of wow why? Pre MOP patch nerfed hunters no more polearm means no more reduced disarms we take the full duration now, nerfed Kill command not usable while detterrence is up, and Nerfed pets to a lousy 5-6 talent pts depending on pet spec. Patch 5.1 nerf the !@#$ out of BW so no we get chain cc'd and killed easily. i mean really whats the diff in being immune to fear and getting spam feared now by locks 3 fears is longer duration than bw and while we are feared it ruins the pt of BW to start with which is increased damage at a reduced focus cost. Also being feared while bw is up takes away spirit mend and masters call on top of the damage reduction while pet is cc'd and so are you. Now in the next patch they are nerfing our stampede's damage in Rbgs and arenas and the cd on Silencing shot is going up to 25 secs up from 20. Whens this crap going to stop???? i mean really just remove hunters from the game if this is all we are here for is to get hit with the nerf bat!!! Atm locks, mages, warriors, and lets not forget monks are way more OP than hunters seriously the nerf bat is being swung in the wrong direction.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Okay.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Post this on the shaman forums, you'll get a few laughs.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Because hunters aren't crazy strong right now. Mages aren't in a fantastic place in PvP, btw, for your information. Fire mages are too susceptible to dispels, and if you're against competent people then you'll never not be dispelled, which means no damage. Frost is still pretty decent, but OP? You die in two hits, and it's impossible to kill equally geared players in a single deep freeze [as frost]. We have one heal that's getting nerfed to 15% of our HP on a 3 minute CD, excluding the 6 second cast [which if you allow them to get off you're either retarded, or they really fished your CCs for it.] They're strong, but not OP.

BM hunters do an insane amount of their damage from pets alone, have crazy utility and survival cooldowns if played right. While being a higher skill cap class, it has some pretty insane pro's to it as well. Warlocks and warriors are being brought down, a heck of a lot more than you. You also forget to mention the several other classes that you happen to finger in the bum as far as competitiveness goes. L2P issues.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'd take a nerf bat to that wall of text.

I really don't know where you get some of this info... Where did you hear our stampede damage is getting reduced? Definitely haven't seen that on patch notes.

Hunters aren't in a bad place atm, it's been worse.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Clearly the OP hasn't been on the receiving end of a stampede. I can't blow my Infernal in an arena, a DK can't use Army, but a hunter can sic the entire NY City zoo on my face every match. Don't get me wrong, hunter's are awesome and a blast to play, but nerfed? I think not.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
02/02/2013 05:53 PMPosted by Gødless
Clearly the OP hasn't been on the receiving end of a stampede. I can't blow my Infernal in an arena, a DK can't use Army, but a hunter can sic the entire NY City zoo on my face every match. Don't get me wrong, hunter's are awesome and a blast to play, but nerfed? I think not.

You're welcome. Those of us that can do math (Hunters), convinced GC, et al. during the beta to adjust the damage, cooldown, and duration of Stampede so that it can be used in Arenas. You plebians in your liberal arts programs could take some notes.

And before anybody overreacts, that's tongue in cheek sarcasm.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Hunters are highly represented in PVE and PVP.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

I lol'd at this...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
We will continue to get nerfed and "bug fixed" until the Mages are satisfied, and then nerfed again. Enjoy it while you can.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Hunter generally start out on a patch ok.. but you get PvP player's that cry cause hunters are way OP cause there not the easy kill they were once before BUT fear not BLIZZARD hear your crying and always have and will take away from hunters. Then you all will hear the line about trying to balance the classes. Which makes it all ok. But there is nothing balanced about the classes.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Hunters are fine and are getting some minor buffs next patch including....POWERSHOT IS FIXED!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I agree with ya on that one they do seem to be a bit retarded running around attacking everything in site and then after they round you up about 20 to 30 mobs they disappear the dirty little turds.... but besides that in a raid or in a 5 man when you have your main pets growl turned off the stampede pets should be off by default but it is not they all spam growl and nothing worse that pissing off those pre madonna tanks lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/02/2013 05:53 PMPosted by Gødless

LOL NY City zoo....i like that
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Power shot is getting fixed? Where did you hear that? If that's true I'm pretty jazzed, I'm just glad the marked for death glyph is being added baseline... Frees up a glyph slot
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
02/05/2013 11:43 AMPosted by Kamasutrra
Power shot is getting fixed? Where did you hear that? If that's true I'm pretty jazzed, I'm just glad the marked for death glyph is being added baseline... Frees up a glyph slot

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811342046?page=11#211
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Let's assume Brekk is trolling and not mentally deficient. I do like to give folks the benefit of the doubt when I can.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Ok blizz hates warlocks ,and possibly dps shammen....... get a hold of your self.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
...but a hunter can sic the entire NY City zoo on my face every match.

Win lol...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]