Hows good old Aggy doing these days :P

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hows the first server I played on doing havn't been there since Cataclysm and wonder who remembers me if you do say so :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
cata wasnt that long ago.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
oh shh
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
02/04/2013 03:17 AMPosted by Wowsheshot
Hows the first server I played on doing havn't been there since Cataclysm and wonder who remembers me if you do say so :P

Hi there, Mayor Mayo here. I've been on Aggramar since February 5, 2005 (holy crap account history page, Batman!) and I have no idea who you are.

So... I didn't miss you. But welcome back, I guess.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/04/2013 08:28 AMPosted by Mayo

Hi there, Mayor Mayo here. I've been on Aggramar since February 5, 2005 (holy crap account history page, Batman!) and I have no idea who you are.

So... I didn't miss you. But welcome back, I guess.

Well look who it is, Mayor Mayonnaise. See what i did there?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
At any rate I played alliance back in wrath on this server and was well known. I know a lot of people that are famous (on the server) and I only played horde in cataclysm. The guild I was in was Emerald Knights (alliance guild) and was a very fun to hang with person in that guild and I have most of them on real id. So I'm guessing either everyone has memory loss or I was just forgotten. /wrist
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
dont..listen to mayo..he was left out in the sun
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
02/04/2013 03:06 PMPosted by Wolfháusen
dont..listen to mayo..he was left out in the sun

Which made me extra delicious... and extra deadly...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I've been on this server since April of 05 and i have no idea who this idiot that thinks he is the mayor is.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/04/2013 09:09 PMPosted by Jaedenn
I've been on this server since April of 05 and i have no idea who this idiot that thinks he is the mayor is.

Well guess what, I have no idea who you are either and I know a lot of people on aggy.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
What if I said i was a model in real life, would you guys remember me then?
Reply Quote
Why would everyone on the server remember you?
And "mayor mayo" lmfao
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Do you put out?
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Shaman
roar
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]